The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix

How can you do that? This guy must be really something if you pass up Jack Baur for him. Got to check him out and let you know. You got so many you don't know where to go. As long as you don't miss the first episode of 24 and it looks like good one. You will kick yourself if you forget. I want you to see it to cause I know you feel the same way i do. If only I could see what his wife looks like. didn't he date Julia Roberts sometime ago? Those two would have been cute couple. Probably egos too big for each other. Shame shame. Have fun Alix. I sure don't blame you and thanks for letting us know.

Oh luvs, it stars Keifer Sutherland. He is a C.T.U. agent. It's like the FBI but deal with terrorism and stuff. This will be the 5th season. If you like this kind of stuff, go rent the first 4 seasons. It's very addicting!!

Friends

The people in my family don't want to watch 24. When their friends come over they all talk about it but not my family! They seem as excited as I do but do you think I can tell them I watch it. They are their friends and what I like doesn't count. As long as I get to watch it that is all that matters. SUNDAY right?

Yes ITK, it's Sunday AND Monday!!
10.gif

texas

thanks texas, I hoped you would be here. AND Monday? How can we take this? Two nights! Must be a real thriller. Something to look forward to.

I think they should do a season of 24 based on one of Jack's days off.

8:05 - Jack wakes up.
9:10 -Jack stands in front of open fridge...finally decides to eat cold pizza.
10:00 - Jack scratches himself on couch while watching Springer.
11:00 to 1:30 - Jack plays Space Invaders on computer.
1:30 to 4:00 - Nap time.
etc, etc...you get the idea.
Now that would be some compelling TV huh?

no, sorry, I didn't say it right. It's 2 hours over the 2 nights. One hour each night.

I'm checking to make sure.

I am glad I got that straight! Can you imagine my distress if I had only taped ONE hour on Sunday??? You'd hear the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clear down to Texas!

Ken said:
I think they should do a season of 24 based on one of Jack's days off.

8:05 - Jack wakes up.
9:10 -Jack stands in front of open fridge...finally decides to eat cold pizza.
10:00 - Jack scratches himself on couch while watching Springer.
11:00 to 1:30 - Jack plays Space Invaders on computer.
1:30 to 4:00 - Nap time.
etc, etc...you get the idea.
Now that would be some compelling TV huh?

LOL, Ken. You forgot to add:
Jack doesn't touch a cell phone all day.

mudbug said:
LOL, Ken. You forgot to add:
Jack doesn't touch a cell phone all day.

Right!:LOL:

Ok, how about....

5:00 -6:00 - Jack uses cell phone to call president to ask if his refrigerator is running?

no, no, no....

5:15 - Jack realizes he forgot to charge the dang thing. Runs over to Chloe's to borrow hers. Chloe thinks it's a date, has dinner ready, she's dressed up, candles lit, but Jack runs in and runs out again. Chloe turns to her computer and discovers DiscussCooking.

Alix said:
I am glad I got that straight! Can you imagine my distress if I had only taped ONE hour on Sunday??? You'd hear the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clear down to Texas!

Like the time I found out the '93 Western Final was taped over with episodes of "Days of Our Lives"?:mad:

Back
Top Bottom