The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Just got email that Kiefer Sutherland (aka Jack Bauer) will be on Larry King tonite w/the rest of the cast of 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the People's Choice is on same time. Don't know how this can happen as I thought they would be one of the People's Choice!

Saw an article about Chloe this weekend. Looks completely different when she was in this magazine. She has a dog that she brings to the set everyday too. I knew she was a good person. Now that she likes dogs only confirms it. Aren't you all excited? Or is it just me??

Now I'm torn - don't know whether to 'tape' this or not. We buy the season DVD for 24 and have never seen it at the 'appropriate' time - in fact, we are just watching Season three! What's his name from the Unit (another family favorite), the one with the wonderful voice is still President.... how funny is that. We have them in the trailer and only watch when we're on the road traveling.

We always have to remind the kids not to tell us too much 'cause we probably won't see it for a couple years.

cjs

some people I talk to don't even know what 24 is? Really hard to believe, no one knows about him! At least you do get to see the show. I want to try to keep up w/show if I can. Always seems like Jack Bauer going to get killed.

cjs said:
Now I'm torn - don't know whether to 'tape' this or not. We buy the season DVD for 24 and have never seen it at the 'appropriate' time - in fact, we are just watching Season three! What's his name from the Unit (another family favorite), the one with the wonderful voice is still President.... how funny is that. We have them in the trailer and only watch when we're on the road traveling.

We always have to remind the kids not to tell us too much 'cause we probably won't see it for a couple years.

We don't get any tv stations at our house, so we watch it on dvd also. We're making our way through Season 3 right now. Only 5 episodes left. Chloe is a great character, she must be a great actress to pull Chloe off so well.

To be so consumed by the series really bothers me. Makes me wonder if I really have anything going on in my life. I do know it is distraction from things that make me worry. I could be having life like Jack Bauer.

On tv interviews he doesn't come across as being a forward kind of guy. Of course, his dad didn't eiter. Just my impression.

Speaking of his father - my favorite movie of his was as the drug-induced tank driver.......shoot, I miss my mind, I can't remember the name of it! I loved that movie.

Sorry, off topic! ;)

My fiance is really excited. I like 24 but get really annoyed when I have to wait a whole week for another episode. The cliff hangers kill me.
The actress who plays Chloe use to be on a comedy show called "Mr. Show" with David Cross and Bob Odenkirk. It's interesting to see her in a comedic role.

Back
Top Bottom