The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Is anyone planning on watching series '24' tonight? Or are you worn out from the last season? I just can't remember exactly what happened to each character. Guess they will kind of refresh us.

Have seen Jack Bauer on some tv interviews and he is way different without his script. He seems so mild on interview. doesn't look like a very big man, what you think? I just know when I once get involved in the series, kind of seems really dumb to get so excited about tv show. That is what I say now, maybe I'll think different after the show tonight.

You know darn well who else is gonna be watchin!! hehehe
I never remember everything myself. I do remember the blonde he was with, he had to rescue her and she wouldn't talk, his daughter turned her back on him. That's about it.

texasgirl, you remember more than I do. How long has it been since this thing was on? I surely hope they give us review of where it left off. I really liked most of the act ors that were in it in beginning. Now previews shows some woman as president and Jack is supposed to be in another country. Just hope it is worth watching.

I'd forgotten it was going to be back on tonight. I remember very little of what happened last so, as y'all have said, hope the give us a refresher at the beginning. Keifer Sutherland, who plays Jack Bauer, is just under 6 feet tall, so he could be considered short by today's standards.

What did you think of 24 tonight? Now previews said have to wait till January 11? What did they do this for? Looks like plot was just getting started and now the wait! I surely don't understand the reasoning here. Probably think public won't watch during the holidays.

Aw Man, I love 24 !! Had been planning to watch all day, got a phone call about 5 minutes after it started from an inebriated relative who was feeling very....."chatty" (?) and missed the whole thing!!!

Was it any good? I heard it will be available on DVD Tuesday-was it worth buying?

I can't believe I missed it-I have got to learn to use my VCR!!!:LOL:

oh yes, it was good! The thing about this series is you have to keep up with characters. John Voigt is back and I believe that is Jack Bauer's father? Not sure and he is against something dealing with new lady who is president. What do you think of her as a president? She must be someone new this year. Also, Tom is back. Was he good guy or bad guy? Geez they killed someone already and it bothered me. (guy got to be in short time) I thought they said you could see it again on Tuesday? As long as I saw beginning, will have to wait until January. I don't get the reasoning about having one show. So far Jack has no real love interest but I am sure that will change.

Back
Top Bottom