"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-15-2005, 06:39 PM   #91
Certified Executive Chef

It seems there are a plethera of 24ers here.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:17 PM   #92
Everymom

The show takes place over the period of 24hours. Therefore, 24 episodes. Does that make sense?

ITK, do you want us to talk about what happened or let it be a surprise to you?

Old 02-16-2005, 09:56 AM   #93
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix
The show takes place over the period of 24hours. Therefore, 24 episodes. Does that make sense?

ITK, do you want us to talk about what happened or let it be a surprise to you?
Alix, aren't you thoughtful? Thanks. I don't want to take up your time if you could do it within reason I would be grateful. I know they have short senario of what happened hour before but if you could clue me in would be better. The thing goes so fast anyway. Good thing, causes you to try to think of what is happening next. I am high strung individual anyway. Guess that is why the show is so appealing to me. Must be majority cause it is popular.

Is it true there are 24 episodes? Isn't that strange seems like only 10 Again my point is goes fast. When you STOP to think about time it does go fast. Couldn't believe it when you wrote it. 24 episodes well I don't even know which one they are on. Do you?
Old 02-21-2005, 10:37 AM   #94
Executive Chef

What happens tonite? I got the tv and get to watch 24! I am so excited. Since I missed it last week only hope electricity doesn't go out. I am fortunate to have Tivo. Do any of you have it? That is where I get to bypass the commercials. I used to fall asleep during the commercials and miss the end of the show. My family must have gotten tired of me complaining that they got this Tivo. Truly a blessing. If only my mother could have had this. Knowing how bad she felt about them I know she would be happy that I don't have to watch them. Don't even like them on the radio. I listen to that most of the day. Tv only on in evening. Except for noon news and special preacher I listen to. Just think if they would make this into movie? Wonder how that would be? I missed seeing Jack last week. He is amazing.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #95
Certified Executive Chef

I shall be glued to the idiot box tonight, even will shut off the cell phone. However, may not be a good idea, my daughter and her fiance watch it as well and they call me at every intermission to discuss it. Guess they should come over and watch it together.

In case anyone is interested, American Idol is on just before it, three times this week with the guys competing against eachother, tomorrow the girls compete against eachother and on Wednesday they announce 4 or 6 who will be leaving.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:16 PM   #96
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
Woohoo!!! I can't wait!! I'm sure the electricity is still there!
spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 10:19 AM   #97
Executive Chef

Whew! This was close. It looked like Jack had his match with Baros father. Then the mother messes up and said she doesn't know where the reactors are! What a bunch of liars. I even had doubts about Edgar but his mother passed away. Do you think Mike will get it? Isn't he the guy with Mary Ann? Surprised they never shot him with Mary Ann. She isn't still alive, is she? Leave you hanging at such critical moments. Jack must have really been hanging upside down cause his veins were showing in his face. Surprised me they let him down. I sure like Tony. Hope he doesn't get shot. What do you think of Jack's girlfriend? I sure like the way they focus on the eyes. People don't normally look that way everyday. Kind of funny.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:26 PM   #98
Everymom

I think MaryAnn is dead. She was sort of glazed in that last shot. OMG what will happen to poor Curtis???
Old 02-23-2005, 10:20 AM   #99
Executive Chef

Curtis, is that the guy who was with Mary Ann when they shot her? I am so worried about what's next that names are forgotten. I do remember Edgar. What is Jack's girlfriend's name? Don't you think Tony's girlfriend will do something to mess something up? She works in a bar. Have t o remember all these small details. Jack looks like a little guy doesn't he? His dad seemed so much taller. Or is that my tv?
Old 02-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #100
Everymom

Yes Curtis is the guy who was with MaryAnn. Audrey is Jack's girlfriend. And I think Tony is the perfect brooding hero. I am hoping at some point they bring Michelle (his ex wife) back into the show.

I think Keifer is 5 ft 10 inches, so not really short, just average.