"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-23-2005, 01:29 PM   #101
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix
Yes Curtis is the guy who was with MaryAnn. Audrey is Jack's girlfriend. And I think Tony is the perfect brooding hero. I am hoping at some point they bring Michelle (his ex wife) back into the show.

I think Keifer is 5 ft 10 inches, so not really short, just average.
Glad you know all these details. There are too many for me. I remember Tony's wife and thought she was really good for the part. I don't care for Driscoll, at all. Hope that's her name. ONe who is in charge. Strikes me as being cold person.

Old 02-23-2005, 02:53 PM   #102
Everymom

She is like an iceberg. 75% of her is underwater. She is going to be interesting to watch. I liked how they humanized her with the daughter who is bipolar.

Old 02-23-2005, 04:57 PM   #103
Executive Chef

It is different, isn't it? Glad you and I get the same impression. You often wonder about your gender nowadays. I even have doubts when I try clothes on in the store. Never know if other women are real or not. AS long as I can close the door, I don't care who is in the other dressing room. That is their business.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:51 PM   #104
Certified Executive Chef

Do not forget 24 tonight, cannot wait, love that show.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:48 PM   #105
Executive Chef

I saw it. Now what? Do you think Tony will get shot? Is Curtis still around? Mary Anne is gone. Will Audrey go back to her ex? Wasn't his name Paul? Seems so corny that Jack is in the middle of those two. Edgar did good job. Think they would let him get a break or something? How many more do we have to go now?
Old 03-07-2005, 10:13 PM   #106
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
woohooo!!!

Tonight's 24 was AWESOME!!! If you haven't watched it yet, be sure to stay tuned in for scenes for next week!!!
spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #107
Everymom

WOOHOO!! Didn't I say Michelle was coming back? Watch the sparks fly now!
Old 03-08-2005, 01:24 PM   #108
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
I can't wait!! I've also heard that President Palmer is coming back!!
spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 04:25 PM   #109
Everymom

Good! I like him.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:20 PM   #110
Executive Chef

This show just is too too gooooooood!!! Did you see Tony's expression? Now what? Will he get bumped? She looks much slimer than the last time. Don't you just love Edgar? He don't do what everyone tells him to. That surprised me that he said he was going to watch Jack and Paul instead of what that other guy (forgot his name) wanted him to do. He just wanted to show his authority. Do you really think the President is coming back? How many shows are left? I just don't want it to end. I do like the way Jack means business. Looks so in control. He seems like such a teddy bear when they interview him. Just opposite of 24. Just proves how good he can act.