The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, my husbands just fine.
I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through so much. It's tough when things all happen at one time. My mother had cancer and I've had 2 relatives with alzheimers.
It's not easy. Hope everything comes out ok with your niece and everyone gets better.
God bless!

YES!!!! There will be a next season!!!!!

I'm so glad there will be a next season!!!!!!

finale.jpg

24.jpg

2 hour show! I can't wait. :mrgreen: I'm sure 24 will continue on for many more seasons. Although I dunno how they will keep coming up with original plots.

I can't wait either.

With the crazy world that we live in, they only have to watch the news every day to come up with new stuff, that's the sad part.

Fbi

Does anyone know anything about FBI? If one of your relatives got position with this service wouldn't you have reason to fear being killed? All I know is the name but exactly what they do is unavailable. All this terrorist stuff I sure don't think I would have accepted this position. He isn't anything like Jack Bauer.

Police Work

Does anyone know anything about FBI? If one of your relatives got position with this service wouldn't you have reason to fear being killed? All I know is the name but exactly what they do is unavailable. All this terrorist stuff I sure don't think I would have accepted this position. He isn't anything like Jack Bauer.

In the Kitchen said:

Who are you talking about? Did I miss something?

Not sure Spatulator, I was asking my husband the same thing.
Of course, I couldn't help myself when they went through all four seasons
hour 1 he saved the president, hour 2 he saved the city, hour 3 he saved the country, hour 4 he saved the world and hour 5.......the universe?? Aliens?? lol just joking.
I didn't think that they were going to bring Jack. I thought that the shot wouldn't get him back. WHEW!! I can't wait to see what they come up with next year.

texas

texasgirl said:
[/u][/color]

Who are you talking about? Did I miss something?

When I start thinking about 24 I lose it. I was talking about my nephew and his new job. I wanted to start new thread but put it on this one. Sorry. I am so thankful I get to watch the tape. I can't bear to sit through the commercials. Wonder if they will put on DVD like some other good shows? Just think how L-O-N-G we all got to wait? Just when the weather is starting to get hot and no one wants to be outside when you want to have a good show. Again I apologize for the wrong thread.

That's ok, I just thought I had missed something, I was going crazy rereading all the posts in here:LOL:

I know what you mean, I just wanna throw a fit about no 24 for 7 whole months!! They better have some good shows coming on!!!!

I bet all the no watchers see our posts and think we're completely nuts........and we are:wacko: :ROFLMAO:

I bet all the no watchers see our posts and think we're completely nuts........and we are

They just don't know what they are missing! Jack Bauer is someone we wish we could all know personally. He has such a strong mind and such loyalty. I sure did like this season. Had my adrenalin going everytime and waiting for following week. Well, keep in touch anyway and anticipate what will happen next year. I wouldn't want their job trying to keep us on edge. Wonder if they sleep at night? Let me know if you find good show in mean time.

Back
Top Bottom