"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-18-2005, 07:58 PM   #121
Assistant Cook

Bump:: 24 is on tonight. Don't miss it.

Old 04-18-2005, 08:31 PM   #122
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
Woohooo!!!! I never miss it!!!!

spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 08:06 PM   #123
Executive Chef

President

Did you see who is back? Couldn't believe it. Just saw the episode now and had to take my mind off the real problems here and focus on what is going on with '24'. He looks so confident and will know how to handle this. Isn't Jack amazing? He figures it out so fast. Glad Edgar never got involved. I thought Audrey was going to mess it up. Look forward to Tony and Michelle getting together. I am always worried this is the last episode and they catch Marwan. Want it to go on forever if I can stand it.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:38 PM   #124
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
24 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

And President Palmer is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 10:02 PM   #125
Senior Cook

OMG!!!

Quite possibly the BEST episode ever!!!

Go Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is still beating!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 09:42 AM   #126
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryte
OMG!!!

Quite possibly the BEST episode ever!!!

Go Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart is still beating!!!!!!!!!
You are so right!! Chloe was amazing!!! At least Edgar did not give her any trouble. He really is the kind you like to have around. Seems so loyal and conscientious. What about David Palmer? Isn't he the coolest! What is Audrey's bit about Jack? Where is Paul? Happy Jack still in the picture. I like Mike too. I just never thought Chloe would do something like this! As you said it does put you on different wave length. Next week looks really great.

You may think I am cheating but I tape the thing because sitting through the commercials is too stressful. They seem to be getting longer and longer.

See you next week!!! Hang in there we'll make it.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #127
Senior Cook

Woohoo!!!! Another action packed, adreneline pumping, edge of your seat episode of 24!!!!!
Old 05-02-2005, 07:42 PM   #128
Executive Chef

spryte

Will we get to see David Palmer in action tonite? From the previews Jack tells Audrey he is only doing his job! Must be getting stressed with everyone trying to order him around. Where is Paul? She must not be worried about him. Chloe out of danger now.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:01 PM   #129
Everymom

OMG! Poor Jack is going to have an emotional meltdown after that bit with Audrey and Paul. How will he live with himself? Poor guy.

Anyone taking bets on the whole Chinese Embassy thing blowing up into next seasons big mess? Think they will find that guys DNA somewhere from the blood drops left at the scene?
Old 05-04-2005, 08:14 AM   #130
Executive Chef

Alix

Okay Alix. Now you made me worse than after I saw the show. Did you notice the guy in the van that they were in after they captured this Chinese guy was rubbing his face. Do you know what that was about? Then Tony's girlfriend calls. I really forgot about her. Guess Tony did too. Well, Paul's out of the picture. I couldn't believe Jack would do that. When Audrey slapped him, I think it must have really hurt because he did show like he felt it. Got to hand it to Chloe and Edgar, holding things together. Wonder whyshe always scowls? That will cause wrinkles! Our local news after the show stated that CTU is not too far from the truth. Wonder how long these people can handle their jobs? What stress and pressure. I bet they watch the show too. You really think they will end the show with a cliffhanger? I couldn't take it.