The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:oops: Sorry all, I see that I was posted after all. So embarassing! Never mind, now we all know what good stock young Keifer comes from.

bienallo said:
Hi everyone and a Happy New Year to you all. Yesterday I posted a response regarding the Sutherlands and later couldn't find it - vanished into thin air! Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone is aware that Keifer's mother, Shirley Douglas, is a well known, superbly talented and highly respected Canadian actress. As well, her father, Tommy Douglas was completely responsible for getting us Canadians our Medicare system. A very talented family.

Hi bienallo, your previous comment is above this one. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to load the pages.

And as a Canadian, I am very well aware of what Tommy Douglas did for our Health Care. He did lots more, but we aren't to talk politics here. Darn!

OMG what time is it on??? I always watch Cold Case at 8-9. Guess I will have to miss it, bummer. Guess I can catch Cold Case in summer re-runs. You guys got me psyhed into watching 24. thanks.

Here's the episode guide for the two episodes you missed last night. You will find tonight's episodes there after they air. They were really good.... I LOVE that show!!!

There's just nothing like Jack interrogating someone!

As usual, this episode left me hanging. They have Jack's secretary back only one I recognized. Must have drawn lot of comments for her to be back. I don't recognize anyone else, you? Just love the way he takes command of the action, always goes over someone's head. Don't we wish we could all do that? Only on 2 hours and seems like so many commercials.

-DEADLY SUSHI-Took the words right out of my mouth! Doesn't look like Haller and his daughter are going to come out of this, much less Andrew. What about Baris and his mom? Wouldn't you have shot her? Seems like Jack would do something drastic to have his way? I thought he was going to shoot the cop. I am on the edge of my seat with this one. When is the next show, Sunday or Monday? Is it wrong to look forward to a show like this? I am addicted and can't wait for it to continue. The cops having him laying on the road surrounded, he can't get out of there.

Regular time is Monday nights at 9pm. I think the cops will take Jack into custody long enough to find out he works for CTU, but now Driscoll & that other guy KNOW Jack is right... he's also the closest agent to the hostile. Driscoll will reluctently have him released. OK... that's my guess!!!

I hope it doesnt interfere with " Las Vegas" on NBC! I have to watch my Vanessa Marcil!!!!! God she is HOT!
17.gif

My goodness, my comment on the Sutherland/Douglas family was simply an observation about that successful family as a whole - NOT a political comment. I do believe I'm out of this chat - too much paranoia. Betcha this won't be posted!

bienallo said:
My goodness, my comment on the Sutherland/Douglas family was simply an observation about that successful family as a whole - NOT a political comment. I do believe I'm out of this chat - too much paranoia. Betcha this won't be posted!

Surprise! You're here. What's this about political? I thought we were commenting on the show'24'? If you know some details about the individuals that isn't wrong. They do that on tv all the time and they aren't supporting anyone. Everybody likes to know as much as they can. spryte, you probably got it figured out. spryte, this is such a good show I don't understand how they do it! Who is that guy Edgar? He really adds something to the show. It makes me upset about killing that young girl. That's how life plays out sometime. You don't know why people aren't found much less murdered. Do you think there is such a place like CTU? I don't know if people could live under that much stress. Just watching this makes me worn out. No wonder I don't sleep. Who knows whose watching me?

bienallo said:

bienallo, I was referring to myself, not you when I said we weren't to talk politics. I was inferring that I would like to rattle off chapter and verse about how wonderful they are. My apologies that you did not understand, I did not make my statement clear enough. It was also supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek as I don't really think Canadian politics would be as hot a topic as US.

Back to 24...CAN'T WAIT TIL MONDAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom