The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix, happy to hear you like the show. Whenever I watch it I have to watch by myself. No one wants to get involved in it. So to know that I have others watching reassures me that I can get caught up if I have to miss and episode. Talk about paranoid! That is what I am. Trying to get over many things. Thanks for your patience.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

This caption is one my minister sent to me.

spryte, you're probably right. Those kind always fool you. Tell me what you think of his looks personally? I will tell you why I ask later.

To me he looks like someone who lives next door to me. I am afraid of him too. Can't really tell what he is thinking because he doesn't say anything. Only walks around at night and we don't have any street lights. i don't understand why. That is the first thing I thought of when I saw him. He does add something to the show.

spryte said:
I like Edgar. I think he's way smarter than he seems.

I'm with you on that one. I think he is going to be a major player.

What is with Driscoll? She looks to be pretty complex. I can't decide if she is just doing the power struggle thing with Jack or whether she has baddie potential.

After the first three hours in this new episode, how can you not watch it?

spryte said:
Ok.... now I think Heller will die trying to save his daughter.

I cheated and just saw the previews for tonite. Jack Bauer has them out of the place they were holding him and was telling this Heller to make a run for it. I just don't like it that it is only for 1 hour. Goes too fast. I think the young kid whose mother poisoned his girlfriend will get murdered by her son. I wouldn't blame him. What kind of people are they? Gave me the creeps when her cell phone went off and the girl's mother heard it. They sure have some good writers. Only few hours till 24. Hope you still watch it.

OMG... It was sooooooooooooo good last night!!!! I don't like that it's only an hour either!! It goes by so fast! I can't wait until next week!!!

spryte, I have been staying up waaay past my bedtime to watch this, and it's all your fault!

Actually, InTheKitchen has to get most of the "blame", but you both convinced me to check this show out.

Isn't it great? Sure takes some of the worry out of my life. I have something to think about what will happen next? I sure am happy you both are feeling the same way I do. Since I claim the tv for one hour on Monday, they have started watching it. Trouble is, they ask questions about why this and what about that? I want to concentrate. If you get up to do something during commercial the clock starts ticking. Never suspected her to be in on this> Forgot her name. Thought maybe her exhusband was involved. They all act so guilty. Except for Edgar. I think you can trust him. Do you think Chloe is off the show? She was starting to grow on me for her intelligence.

Started to watch it for the first time but for some reason Paul asked me to turn it off...???I am thinking that the older he gets the memories of what went down in Korea and Nam are bothering him now..before he was able to handle it , never said much when we watched "war" movies except to pick them apart..like.."they don't bunch up like that..that will get them all killed "etc. now he prefers not to watch them. I turned it on when whoever was breaking into where ever to reach the captives.

Ahhh.... MaryAnn.... I thought she was up to something... but had NO clue she was in on it!!! I think Edgar is trustworthy too... I hope Chloe's not out. Maybe Jack can get her back since he's back for this crisis. And what about Beruz (sp?) . I wonder what he's gonna do next week. Or if his mom will find out about his dad!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom