The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
norgeskog, this is supposedly a 24 hour day, right? Do you think they could have show like this that would be 365 days? I just think it is so unique that they got the show '24'. Maybe some people have lives that they feel are like this, times I do but it wears me out just getting through one hour of the program! Affect you the same way? I am glad you are feeling the same thing I am. One thing, for sure our adrenalin is ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! Way I like it. Let's get on with it. I'm ready.

Well, my fire has gone out! Son #1 has the whole set apart trying to put some kind of computer thing in to record and he said he is 'stuck'. Tells me that is what happens when you want to save money. I don't think he knows how crazy I am about missing just one of these episodes. Never the same when someone tells you what happened. I like to have the excitement myself. Am I selfish? Well, the whole room is mess and he has been on it all day. Better keep quiet hope and pray he knows how to fix it. Experience! Just thought I'd let you appreciate your entertainment and exictement little more. You could be here.

spryte said:
YIKES!!!!! I'm wishing you a speedy repair... or a quick trip to Best Buy!!

They say that life gives us lessons! You think my lesson here is to not get hooked on something so small as a tv program? I can't figure it. There is a message but what? I have tv parts laying all over the floor. Has to be done when he gets home and I am thinking 24, 24, 24. Appropriate isn't it? Hope it has you on the edge of your seat. Just be thankful your tv works. I surely don't want you to miss it. Thanks for the good wishes. I feel left out right now.

In the Kitchen said:
norgeskog, this is supposedly a 24 hour day, right? Do you think they could have show like this that would be 365 days? I just think it is so unique that they got the show '24'. Maybe some people have lives that they feel are like this, times I do but it wears me out just getting through one hour of the program! Affect you the same way? I am glad you are feeling the same thing I am. One thing, for sure our adrenalin is ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! Way I like it. Let's get on with it. I'm ready.

ITK, the program, strangely enough, is for a period of one hour, which is baffling. Perhaps each year covers 24 hours. The program begins with a time period, 07:00 hours to 08:00 hours.......unless I looked at it wrong. I will check it out tonight.

Lucky you! I will be thinking of you all. Enjoy. Why the tv gets worked on on my favorite program, I won't understand.

In the Kitchen said:
Lucky you! I will be thinking of you all. Enjoy. Why the tv gets worked on on my favorite program, I won't understand.

you will catch up, serials are always referring to former episodes.

The show takes place over the period of 24hours. Therefore, 24 episodes. Does that make sense?

ITK, do you want us to talk about what happened or let it be a surprise to you?

Alix said:
The show takes place over the period of 24hours. Therefore, 24 episodes. Does that make sense?

ITK, do you want us to talk about what happened or let it be a surprise to you?

Alix, aren't you thoughtful? Thanks. I don't want to take up your time if you could do it within reason I would be grateful. I know they have short senario of what happened hour before but if you could clue me in would be better. The thing goes so fast anyway. Good thing, causes you to try to think of what is happening next. I am high strung individual anyway. Guess that is why the show is so appealing to me. Must be majority cause it is popular.

Is it true there are 24 episodes? Isn't that strange seems like only 10 Again my point is goes fast. When you STOP to think about time it does go fast. Couldn't believe it when you wrote it. 24 episodes well I don't even know which one they are on. Do you?

What happens tonite? I got the tv and get to watch 24! I am so excited. Since I missed it last week only hope electricity doesn't go out. I am fortunate to have Tivo. Do any of you have it? That is where I get to bypass the commercials. I used to fall asleep during the commercials and miss the end of the show. My family must have gotten tired of me complaining that they got this Tivo. Truly a blessing. If only my mother could have had this. Knowing how bad she felt about them I know she would be happy that I don't have to watch them. Don't even like them on the radio. I listen to that most of the day. Tv only on in evening. Except for noon news and special preacher I listen to. Just think if they would make this into movie? Wonder how that would be? I missed seeing Jack last week. He is amazing.

I shall be glued to the idiot box tonight, even will shut off the cell phone. However, may not be a good idea, my daughter and her fiance watch it as well and they call me at every intermission to discuss it. Guess they should come over and watch it together.

In case anyone is interested, American Idol is on just before it, three times this week with the guys competing against eachother, tomorrow the girls compete against eachother and on Wednesday they announce 4 or 6 who will be leaving.

Whew! This was close. It looked like Jack had his match with Baros father. Then the mother messes up and said she doesn't know where the reactors are! What a bunch of liars. I even had doubts about Edgar but his mother passed away. Do you think Mike will get it? Isn't he the guy with Mary Ann? Surprised they never shot him with Mary Ann. She isn't still alive, is she? Leave you hanging at such critical moments. Jack must have really been hanging upside down cause his veins were showing in his face. Surprised me they let him down. I sure like Tony. Hope he doesn't get shot. What do you think of Jack's girlfriend? I sure like the way they focus on the eyes. People don't normally look that way everyday. Kind of funny.

I think MaryAnn is dead. She was sort of glazed in that last shot. OMG what will happen to poor Curtis???

Curtis, is that the guy who was with Mary Ann when they shot her? I am so worried about what's next that names are forgotten. I do remember Edgar. What is Jack's girlfriend's name? Don't you think Tony's girlfriend will do something to mess something up? She works in a bar. Have t o remember all these small details. Jack looks like a little guy doesn't he? His dad seemed so much taller. Or is that my tv?

Yes Curtis is the guy who was with MaryAnn. Audrey is Jack's girlfriend. And I think Tony is the perfect brooding hero. I am hoping at some point they bring Michelle (his ex wife) back into the show.

I think Keifer is 5 ft 10 inches, so not really short, just average.

Back
Top Bottom