"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-18-2005, 12:57 PM   #51
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
Ok.... now I think Heller will die trying to save his daughter.

spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:51 PM   #52
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryte
Ok.... now I think Heller will die trying to save his daughter.
I cheated and just saw the previews for tonite. Jack Bauer has them out of the place they were holding him and was telling this Heller to make a run for it. I just don't like it that it is only for 1 hour. Goes too fast. I think the young kid whose mother poisoned his girlfriend will get murdered by her son. I wouldn't blame him. What kind of people are they? Gave me the creeps when her cell phone went off and the girl's mother heard it. They sure have some good writers. Only few hours till 24. Hope you still watch it.

Old 01-25-2005, 09:40 AM   #53
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
OMG... It was sooooooooooooo good last night!!!! I don't like that it's only an hour either!! It goes by so fast! I can't wait until next week!!!
Old 01-25-2005, 09:42 AM   #54
Chef Extraordinaire

spryte, I have been staying up waaay past my bedtime to watch this, and it's all your fault!

Actually, InTheKitchen has to get most of the "blame", but you both convinced me to check this show out.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:10 AM   #55
Senior Cook

I can't get enough of it!!!
Old 01-25-2005, 03:06 PM   #56
Executive Chef

Isn't it great? Sure takes some of the worry out of my life. I have something to think about what will happen next? I sure am happy you both are feeling the same way I do. Since I claim the tv for one hour on Monday, they have started watching it. Trouble is, they ask questions about why this and what about that? I want to concentrate. If you get up to do something during commercial the clock starts ticking. Never suspected her to be in on this> Forgot her name. Thought maybe her exhusband was involved. They all act so guilty. Except for Edgar. I think you can trust him. Do you think Chloe is off the show? She was starting to grow on me for her intelligence.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:56 PM   #57
DC Grandma

Started to watch it for the first time but for some reason Paul asked me to turn it off...???I am thinking that the older he gets the memories of what went down in Korea and Nam are bothering him now..before he was able to handle it , never said much when we watched "war" movies except to pick them apart..like.."they don't bunch up like that..that will get them all killed "etc. now he prefers not to watch them. I turned it on when whoever was breaking into where ever to reach the captives.

Walk towards the Sunshine and the Shadows will fall behind you!
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 05:53 PM   #58
Certified Executive Chef

24 was awesomely awesome on Sunday. I guess I am hooked, it is really a great show.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:45 PM   #59
Senior Cook

Ahhh.... MaryAnn.... I thought she was up to something... but had NO clue she was in on it!!! I think Edgar is trustworthy too... I hope Chloe's not out. Maybe Jack can get her back since he's back for this crisis. And what about Beruz (sp?) . I wonder what he's gonna do next week. Or if his mom will find out about his dad!
Old 01-28-2005, 09:01 PM   #60
Senior Cook

3 days from now.... new 24!!!!