The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Yes Curtis is the guy who was with MaryAnn. Audrey is Jack's girlfriend. And I think Tony is the perfect brooding hero. I am hoping at some point they bring Michelle (his ex wife) back into the show.

I think Keifer is 5 ft 10 inches, so not really short, just average.
Glad you know all these details. There are too many for me. I remember Tony's wife and thought she was really good for the part. I don't care for Driscoll, at all. Hope that's her name. ONe who is in charge. Strikes me as being cold person.

She is like an iceberg. 75% of her is underwater. She is going to be interesting to watch. I liked how they humanized her with the daughter who is bipolar.

It is different, isn't it? Glad you and I get the same impression. You often wonder about your gender nowadays. I even have doubts when I try clothes on in the store. Never know if other women are real or not. AS long as I can close the door, I don't care who is in the other dressing room. That is their business.

I saw it. Now what? Do you think Tony will get shot? Is Curtis still around? Mary Anne is gone. Will Audrey go back to her ex? Wasn't his name Paul? Seems so corny that Jack is in the middle of those two. Edgar did good job. Think they would let him get a break or something? How many more do we have to go now?

woohooo!!!

Tonight's 24 was AWESOME!!! If you haven't watched it yet, be sure to stay tuned in for scenes for next week!!!

This show just is too too gooooooood!!! Did you see Tony's expression? Now what? Will he get bumped? She looks much slimer than the last time. Don't you just love Edgar? He don't do what everyone tells him to. That surprised me that he said he was going to watch Jack and Paul instead of what that other guy (forgot his name) wanted him to do. He just wanted to show his authority. Do you really think the President is coming back? How many shows are left? I just don't want it to end. I do like the way Jack means business. Looks so in control. He seems like such a teddy bear when they interview him. Just opposite of 24. Just proves how good he can act.

I heard that recently, on the set of 24, a cameraman had a heart attack. Kiefer Sutherland rushed over, told someone to call 911 and administered CPR until paramedics arrived.... saving the cameraman's life! He's so cool!!

Spryte, thanks for letting me know. So often the good that people do gets overlooked. This only confirms my belief that if you observe people you usually can tell what kind of individual they are. What you see is what you get! This makes me all the more appreciative of the show. I truly feel to act the way he does for so long has to be some good in him. I wish they would have gotten to include that in the show itself, would have gotten the attention of more viewers. I just wonder if he doesn't come home at night anxious to know what his character is supposed to do the next day. Like you said 'he is so cool'. Thankful you are aware of the kindness some people do. As I said too often this gets ignored. Crazy society. Thanks again and have good day even though we have to wait for Monday. Who said Mondays were a drag. I don't think so. Life is what we try to make it.

The following takes place between 7pm and 8pm.

I can't wait!!! What's going to happen at the Air Force Base??

I can't wait to see Michelle & Tony!!!

I am sure they will get back together if she doesn't spoil it by being married. I liked them as a couple. They really suited each other. So grateful it is continuing. Thought it was over when they got all the plants off. I just hope Tony doesn't get shot. I keep holding my breath thinking he will get shot again. I like him in the show with Edgar. They both add something to the show. I did like Jack's secretary who got let go too.

spryte

spryte, what is your thought? You usually have a better idea of this than anyone. How many more do we have to go? Isn't this stupid,I just don't want it to end. I think Chloe and Edgar work well together. I look forward to them scowling at each other. You think Tony and his ex will get back together? What is her name? You notice no one smiles on that show? I wish I wouldn't. I think it is sign of weakness.

Woohooo!!! I can't wait!!

AirForce1 is down. The terrorists are after the 'football' which is the detonator to all US nuclear weapons.

This week is 11pm - 12am.

I really don't know where the story is going to go from here.

Things to remember...

Barooz is still alive and being held by Marwan.

Palmer is coming back... in what capacity, I have no idea.

I (and Tony hehe) think Michelle was sleeping with Buchanan while Tony was in jail... and maybe after/still. But you can tell she still has feelings for Tony... so I don't know.

Ok... where the heck is Secretary Heller? I know the president sent him somewhere, but I don't remember where.

I'm glad Mike Novick is still there. That's probably how Palmer comes back. My guess is that Mike calls him to advise the newly sworn in acting president. It looked like he was going to throw up when he heard the football had been comprimised!!

I can't wait for next week!!!

Back
Top Bottom