"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-31-2005, 04:14 PM   #61
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
Another adreneline pumping episode of 24 tonight at 9pm on Fox!!!

spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 04:26 PM   #62
Certified Executive Chef

thanks for reminding me, I love that show.

Old 01-31-2005, 04:51 PM   #63
Executive Chef

We all got our snacks ready? Trouble is,when I think I can get back in time after commercials, they are counting down again. That drives me absolutely crazy is that drumbeat. Then when they say something so quick and I thought I missed it. I think I am going to tape it and see it again. Jack is nice to look at anyway. I also liked the president last year, did you see him? Wow, that was a good 24. Hope Chloe comes back. Guess one gets attached to the characters. I did that with Frasier too. Wishing you all no interferrence. and less commercials. I am happy they review from week before. Good idea. Edgar is really interesting too. My family wants to know why all the eye contact. Like watching old movies with no sound.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:22 AM   #64
Senior Cook

Location: USA - Chicago, Illinois ~ On a windy day, I can almost get a frisbee to Midway Airport.
Did anyone else scream out loud when Tony Almeida came to Jack's rescue? I always dug Tony. This gives me hope I am gonna see Michelle sontime soon as well! Now THAT'S a fine looking lady!

24 RULES!!!!!!

I think I might get a 24 tattoo.

RJ
Old 02-01-2005, 08:45 AM   #65
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
OMG jumped up and yelled here too!!! I can't wait until next week!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 11:49 AM   #66
Executive Chef

I was shocked! SHOCKED!!!! He was one of the good ones. I just made comment about previous 24 and look who shows up? This show really has made history for me. So exciting. Keeps your mind moving. Wonder if Haller's kid is going to give trouble? Trust him? Wasn't Edgar amazing? What is the reason for Driscoll's daughter? Why is she in on this? Kill time? Think Jack's girl will get him? Naw, the husband will do something. Questions? Questions? Love it Love it Love IT!!! Keeps my mnd off less interesting problems. Glad to see I have company. Maybe then it will remain on for years to come. Ho HO HO
Old 02-01-2005, 01:16 PM   #67
Senior Cook

They have to get Paul Raines out of CTU... I think he's going to do something.... he seems to be getting a little insane! MaryAnn framed that other girl!!!
Old 02-01-2005, 03:57 PM   #68
Executive Chef

Yea, how come he gets to stick around there so long? He just seems to aggravate everybody. Imagine how Jack Bauer must feel! I am so thankful they got out of that situation before the show ended. I agree he is going to do something stupid.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:46 AM   #69
Executive Chef

Are we ready? I am. See you there.
Old 02-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #70
Certified Executive Chef

I have 24 marked for a reminder through my cable box. Cannot miss it. Do not know about snacks, but a glass of wine would be in order. But these are such 'on-the-edge-of-your-seat- scenes, perhaps the cognac should be poured. Guess we will all be bonding tonite with 24. We can compare notes tomorrow.