"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 02-12-2005, 05:27 PM   #81
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Kitchen
Are WE all ready? I am! Don't like to see it end. No one could keep up at this pace all year. You think?
They did last year.

Old 02-12-2005, 08:11 PM   #82
Executive Chef

norgeskog, this is supposedly a 24 hour day, right? Do you think they could have show like this that would be 365 days? I just think it is so unique that they got the show '24'. Maybe some people have lives that they feel are like this, times I do but it wears me out just getting through one hour of the program! Affect you the same way? I am glad you are feeling the same thing I am. One thing, for sure our adrenalin is ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! Way I like it. Let's get on with it. I'm ready.

Old 02-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #83
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
wooohooooo.... I can't wait!!!!!!
spryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:50 PM   #84
Executive Chef

Well, my fire has gone out! Son #1 has the whole set apart trying to put some kind of computer thing in to record and he said he is 'stuck'. Tells me that is what happens when you want to save money. I don't think he knows how crazy I am about missing just one of these episodes. Never the same when someone tells you what happened. I like to have the excitement myself. Am I selfish? Well, the whole room is mess and he has been on it all day. Better keep quiet hope and pray he knows how to fix it. Experience! Just thought I'd let you appreciate your entertainment and exictement little more. You could be here.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:11 AM   #85
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to spryte Send a message via MSN to spryte Send a message via Yahoo to spryte
YIKES!!!!! I'm wishing you a speedy repair... or a quick trip to Best Buy!!
Old 02-14-2005, 12:11 PM   #86
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by spryte
YIKES!!!!! I'm wishing you a speedy repair... or a quick trip to Best Buy!!
They say that life gives us lessons! You think my lesson here is to not get hooked on something so small as a tv program? I can't figure it. There is a message but what? I have tv parts laying all over the floor. Has to be done when he gets home and I am thinking 24, 24, 24. Appropriate isn't it? Hope it has you on the edge of your seat. Just be thankful your tv works. I surely don't want you to miss it. Thanks for the good wishes. I feel left out right now.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:41 PM   #87
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
norgeskog, this is supposedly a 24 hour day, right? Do you think they could have show like this that would be 365 days? I just think it is so unique that they got the show '24'. Maybe some people have lives that they feel are like this, times I do but it wears me out just getting through one hour of the program! Affect you the same way? I am glad you are feeling the same thing I am. One thing, for sure our adrenalin is ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! Way I like it. Let's get on with it. I'm ready.
ITK, the program, strangely enough, is for a period of one hour, which is baffling. Perhaps each year covers 24 hours. The program begins with a time period, 07:00 hours to 08:00 hours.......unless I looked at it wrong. I will check it out tonight.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:29 PM   #88
Executive Chef

Lucky you! I will be thinking of you all. Enjoy. Why the tv gets worked on on my favorite program, I won't understand.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:31 PM   #89
Certified Executive Chef

Quote:
Lucky you! I will be thinking of you all. Enjoy. Why the tv gets worked on on my favorite program, I won't understand.
you will catch up, serials are always referring to former episodes.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:08 PM   #90
Senior Cook

OMG... I LOVE that show!!!! I can't wait until next week!!!!!!!!!!