1. which bruce willis film premiered in 1998 at the kennedy space center?
2. what animal most often pesters campers in the florida everglades?
3. who was the first female athlete to appear on a wheaties box?
4. what cereal was launched with the 1963 ad;
"it tastes like fruit and goes crunch to boot!"
5. what sort of critter comes in a "silver-lip" variety?
6. what is the name of the mythological place where norse heroes who fall in battle go in the afterlife?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
sunscreen was first invented for US military men in the south pacific.
1. "Armageddon" (?)
2. raccoons (snakes)
3. mary lou retton (billy jean king)
4. FROOT LOOPS
airman and future pharmacist ben green created a sun-protection lotion he called "red vet pet" for the military during WWII.
his first version was a sticky, petroleum-based goop that was red in color. in 1944 he perfected his formula to make Coppertone suntan cream- and formed the first company to sell a consumer sunscreen product.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !