3 meals a day, or 2, or 5, or...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i eat usually a meal at dinnertime & then i'll snack at nite while discusscooking, & drink beverages throughout. love sprite!!! then mid-nite, i'll wake hungry & snack through my sleepiness.

your eating pattern...

Have coffee for breakfast, sometimes add a bagel. If I'm working I eat something small for lunch(weekends I usually skip lunch) have a meal for dinner. If there is snack food in the house I will have a snack before bed.

I eat something light about 7am - usually a piece of fruit and some type of carb, like rice cakes and lo fat cream cheese.

Lunch is usually yogurt and a nugo bar or some other protein bar I may eat a sandwich on whole wheat bread with either turkey or ham.

dinner is usually leftover from the weekend or canned soup and a pretzel.

I often crave something sweet about 7pm.. which is two hours prior to bed time. I'm up at 4:15am and usually to bed by 9pm.

i eat breakfast. i get up so late, really no point in lunch. might have a small bite after naptime bout three pm. then i eat dinner sevenish. i always have a snack about an hour before i turn out the light. if i am not careful though, i will snack all evening. oh, well:chef:

I am a diabetic and have to eat on a schedule and I still want to nosh while watching the tube, all summer long it has been sliced tomatoes, now that fall is here it is granny smith apples, pop corn, cheddar cheese. Getting old is not for sissys

I usually just have coffee for breakfast. I very seldom eat lunch but I will snack during the day. I'll have cheese and crackers, fruit or raw veggies. I do eat a good dinner. Night time is bad for me, I snack on things like chips, pretzels, etc. I crave the salty things. I have to have my Pepsi also. I'm usually up all night and only get about 2-3 hours of sleep so there's alot of snacking!

Barb

Eating Habit

Breakfast: Daily I have a small bowl of cold cereal with banana, whole wheat toast, and orange juice. Sundays I have scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast plus orange juice. :chef:

Mid-morning snack: non-fat yogurt

Lunch: This is my main meal. Drink green tea with meal.:chef:

Afternoon snack: small amount of unsalted mixed nuts & raisins

Supper: I have a whole wheat oven-roasted turkey sandwich and green tea.:chef:

Evening snacks:
celery sticks
an apple

i got 2 sides.

Work:

breakfast: ususally 2 eggs with some veggies
Lunch: what ever
Snacks - (downfall) threw out the day

home: Eggs in the morning
Dinner at some point.

Breakfast, lunch, snack, supper, snack. Same thing as Dave, being diabetic I make the meals smaller and add the snacks in between the meals. Less food divided into more meals helps control the blood sugar.

Usually a nutrient shake or Granola bar in the AM, maybe a sugar free energy drink, once in a blue moon, a light lunch. For dinner try to eat something substantial but healthy!! And I always (well almost always) try to keep up with my vitamins/supplements

And never, never, not ever (since Winter 2001) fast food of any kind!!

I almost always have a cup of coffee in the morning sometimes with toast sometimes without. Lunch depends on when I get up and have the coffee. I try to eat around 2pm on days I have class since I'm gone at suppertime. Those days I snack during breaks from class. On days I'm fixing dinner, I'll snack thru the day and fix a big meal for dinner around 7pm. Glass of milk before bed tops off the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom