31 cent ice cream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's great! Thanks, I can take my niece and nephew for a treat. With rising food prices, this sure helps. Lol

And the one thing better than 30 cent ice cream...

The only thing I can think of that's better than 31 cent ice cream is 30 cent ice cream. Thanks for the tip!

Free Cone Day

An annual event, held in late April or early May, in which Ben & Jerry's scoop shops give out free ice cream cones all day. This year's event, taking place on Tuesday, April 29, 2008, marks the company's 30th annual Free Cone Day.

Over one million free cones are given away each year, prompting the company's ad slogan "Be One In A Million." Charitable organizations are often present at the stores each year and enjoy a significant amount of fundraising success. Sometimes the event is scheduled to coincide with Earth Day and sometimes volunteers are on hand with clipboards and voter registration forms to help those who would like to register to vote.

The first Free Cone Day was held on May 5, 1979. It was done by Ben and Jerry as a customer and staff appreciation event for the one year anniversary of their ice cream store's opening. The 29th annual Free Cone Day was celebrated on April 17, 2007.

Free Cone Day

An annual event, held in late April or early May, in which Ben & Jerry's scoop shops give out free ice cream cones all day. This year's event, taking place on Tuesday, April 29, 2008, marks the company's 30th annual Free Cone Day.

Over one million free cones are given away each year, prompting the company's ad slogan "Be One In A Million." Charitable organizations are often present at the stores each year and enjoy a significant amount of fundraising success. Sometimes the event is scheduled to coincide with Earth Day and sometimes volunteers are on hand with clipboards and voter registration forms to help those who would like to register to vote.

The first Free Cone Day was held on May 5, 1979. It was done by Ben and Jerry as a customer and staff appreciation event for the one year anniversary of their ice cream store's opening. The 29th annual Free Cone Day was celebrated on April 17, 2007.

FREE is better than 30 cents.

Free Cone Day

well I didn't know about the free day.

Last time around Baskin Robins was giving away one scoop, we couldn't even get thru the door! It was from 5pm to 10pm like this one, and the line at some was estimated to be almost a mile long! And it was a hot day!
The Chocolate Festival is great, you get a free scoop from BR there, not to mention all the chocolate samples!
Not that any of this is good for me anyway!

Sure, another 2 things I don't have here.
Enjoy everybody else. Have a lick of coffee a lick of cherry vanilla, a lick chocolate, a lick of mint chip, a lick of pralines & cream,a lick of pistachio, a lick of fudge swirl for me.

I'm skinny and your not, I skinny and your not.

Back
Top Bottom