Did you know.
Oregon's state flag is the only such flag with a different pattern on each
side. On one side is a shield with the words "State of Oregon" above it and
"1859" below it. On the reverse side is a picture of a beaver.
1. what was metrecal?
2. what body of water washes upon the western shore of australia?
3. by what name is the disease rubella better known?
4. what book turned disney cartoon movie did dodie smith write?
5. what kind of a game is "balls"?
6. what honor do the beatles' albums, "sgt. pepper", "revolver", "rubber
soul", and "the white album" share?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
blueberries fight cancer.
1. A DIET DRINK
2. THE INDIAN OCEAN
3. german measles?
4. "101 dalmations" (??)
5. A SPORTS TRIVIA GAME
6. ALL FOUR ARE IN BILLBOARD'S TOP TEN GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
the small but mighty fruit contains more cancer and disease-fighting
antioxidants than any other fruit or berry.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !