Did you know ??
GENGHIS KHAN CONQUERED MORE LAND THAN ALEXANDER THE GREAT, NAPOLEON, AND HITLER COMBINED.
1. who is the subject of the novel and film, "lust for life"?
2. by what single-word name is rocker gordon sumner known?
3. what team was hank aaron playing for when he retired?
4. what was the first name of astronomer halley, of comet fame?
5. who divorced william powell to marry clark gable?
6. which NBA team broke with tradition to be the first team to sign a female player?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the potato chip was invented by a man named chip scudder.
1. VINCENT VAN GOGH
2. STING ( !! )
3. the milwaukee brewers (not atlanta???)
5. carol lombard (??)
6. indiana pacers (??)
potato chips were invented in sarasota springs in 1853 by chef george crum.
he was trying to annoy a customer who complained that his french fries were too thick.
crum's chips were called "saratoga chips".
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !