In 1994 Duane and Nancy Black of Bullhead City, Arizona, read about an unclaimed lottery ticket. Value: $1.8 million. So just for the heck of it they decided to look through their stash of old tickets-and they found the winner. They immediately got on a plane to Phoenix and claimed their prize . . . two hours before the six-month ticket expired.
1. what's the name of the annual dogsled race that spans 674 miles from Nenana to Nome?
2. according to the world health organization, what are the top three causes of death on the african continent?
3. who provided the voice for oswald the rabbit?
4. what famous inventor was the first to describe the concept of the helicopter?
5. what british tragedy started in thomas farynor's bakery on pudding lane.
6.what city is home to "silicon gulch"?
7. who had a big 1951 hit with "a white sport coat and a pink carnation"?
8. what country was the third to put a human in orbit?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
tug of war was an olympic event until 1920.
1. THE IDITAROD
2. AIDS, MALARIA, and war (smallpox)
3. mickey rooney (walt disney?)
4. LEONARDO DA VINCI
5. THE GREAT FIRE OF LONDON
6. AUSTIN, TEXAS
7. MARTY ROBBINS
tug of war was an olympic event from 1900 to 1920, when great britain was the last team to win the gold.
other sports that are no longer in the games;
croquet and cricket (for one olympics- 1900)
motor boating (1908)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !