The American Film Institute's top movie hero of all time is Atticus Finch, Gregory Peck's character from To Kill a Mockingbird, and the number one villain of all time is Anthony Hopkins' Dr. Hannibal Lecter from The Silence of the Lambs.
1. which city hosted, in 2005, the first regular season NFL game outside the USA?
2. what country star topped the charts with the imperative, "shut up and kiss me!"?
3. who finally ran for president almost three decades after john lennon asked him to?
4. what endangered creatures did spain hope to rehabilitate by leaving deer and sheep carcasses lying about?
5. what US city is nicknamed "siberia" by NFL players?
6. which italian volcano gets it's name from the greek "i burn"?
7. in the "back to the future" trilogy, what speed did doc brown have to reach in his delorean time machine to travel in time?
8. who's image is the only face, other than the colonel's, to appear on a KFC bucket?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
dolphins sleep with one eye open.
.1. MEXICO CITY
2. MARY CHAPIN- CARPENTER
3. ralph nader (al gore?)
4. vultures (wolves?)
5. GREEN BAY, WISC.
6. MT. ETNA
7. 88 mph (74mph?)
8. dale earnhart, jr (??)
these mammals also eat 66 pounds of fish a day, can hold their breath for as much as five minutes, and are capable of diving as deep as 1,000 feet.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !