At any given time, 40% of the top pro tennis players are lefties.
A baseball field built in Chicago in 1890 was designed to protect batters from the late-afternoon sun. That meant a pitcher would face west and his pitching arm was on the north side if he was right-handed. The ones who pitched with the left arm became known as southpaws, which is what left-handed pitchers (and all lefties) are still called today.
Most gorillas are left-handed.
1. who was the first actress to earn $20 million per film? (hint; it was in 2000)
2. .....................and who was the second? (hint; it was in 2003)
3. what is the home country of the martial art form, tae kwon do ?
4. what major city is ringed by volcanoes?
5. what entertainer had a world tour titled "drowned"?
6. where in your home might you find a functioning "flapper valve"?
7. how fast is hypersonic? (on the Mach Scale)
8. what's the name of dagwood bumstead's friend and neighbor?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
there are two kinds of chicken combs.
1. JULIA ROBERTS ( !! )
2. cameron diaz (halle barry?)
4. MEXICO CITY
5. madonna (??)
7. mach 6 or more (??)
8. herb woodley (herb something)
there are seven: single, rose, strawberry, v-shape, pea, cushion, and buttercup.
chickens don't sweat; they cool themselves through their combs and wattles. an erect comb acts like a chicken radiator
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !