sorry again.......... don't know how i missed twice this week.........
During the filming of a Star Trek episode in 1966, Nimoy invented the Vulcan salute for Mr. Spock. He borrowed the gesture from the Jewish High Holiday services, in which the kohanim (priests) bless the congregation by extending “the palms of both hands . . . with thumbs outstretched and the middle and ring fingers parted.” He used the gesture for Mr. Spock, only with one hand. (Nimoy also invented the Vulcan neck pinch during a fight scene because he thought that a “judo chop” was undignified for a Vulcan.)
Did you know ??
WILLIAM SHATNER WAS BORN FIVE DAYS BEFORE LEONARD NIMOY.
1. what percentage of homes purchased in the USA in 2005 were bought by single women?
2. what percentage of homes purchased in the USA in 2005 were bought by single men?
3. who's image was the first to appear on a child's lunch box, AND WHAT WAS THE YEAR?
4. who played jean harlow in her bio-pic?
5. who was our first president from a state other than mass. or virginia?
6. actor omar sharif was from what country?
7. what country produces more wine than any other?
8. what are the two stacks of cards in a monopoly game called?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
michigan's official state mammal is the wolverine.
.1. 20% (8%?)
2. 9% (12%?
3. HOPALONG CASSIDY IN 1950
4. CAROL BAKER
5. ANDREW JACKSON
7. italy (france??)
8. "CHANCE" AND "COMMUNITY CHEST"
it's the white-tailed deer.
the wolverine, however, has been the official mascot of the university of michigan since 1861, despite the fact that a wild wolverine has never been trapped inside the state's borders and no skeletal remains have ever been found in michigan.
the wolverine's natural habitat is northern canada and alaska.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !