?? 7/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
?? 7/21
Did you know ??
AS MANY AS 275 BACTERIA COLONIES ARE EXCHANGED DURING A KISS.
1. what European river passes through four national capitals?
2. in the game of jacks, how many prongs on each jack?
3. what European city, a capital, is known as the "golden city of 100 spires"?
4. what was the name of TV cartoon character scooby-doo's dim-witted country cousin?
5. which state's flag has a union jack (British flag) in its upper left corner?
6.where in the world is there a replica of the Eiffel tower that's 36 feet taller than the Paris original?
7. who's image was the first to appear on a child's lunch box, AND WHAT WAS THE YEAR?
8. who played jean harlow in her bio-pic?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
an early version of the American flag featured an eagle.
1. THE DANUBE
2. SIX
3. prague (vienna?)
4. scooby-dum (??)
5. hawaii (??)
6. TOKYO
7. HOPALONG CASSIDY IN 1950
8. CAROL BAKER
CRAP !!
before the first official flag, the star-spangled banner, was approved by congress on june 14, 1777, several versions of the flag were proposed. the first unofficial national flag, called the grand union flag or the continental colors, boasted 13 alternating red-and-white horizontal stripes.
there was also a version featuring a rattlesnake and the motto, "don't tread on me".

i missed 6, 7, and 8 today.

betsy ross couldn't find any pink hearts, yellow moons, or green clovers, so we ended up with stars in the blue field. :)

it's been pointed out to me that numbers 7 & 8 appeared in the 7/14 set...................
which led me to discover that numbers 7 & 8 in the 7/20 set also appeared in that 7/14 set......sorry; let's just call it a review... :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom