MY WRONG GUESSES (IN PARENTHESES EVERY DAY) ARE CAUSING CONFUSION AMONG NEWCOMERS.
SO, I'LL KEEP 'EM TO MYSELF FROM TODAY ON......
I'LL STILL LIST MY RIGHT ANSWERS IN CAPS, and the ones i missed in lower-case.........
my apologies to the newbies.
Did you know...
The largest urban bat colony in America lives under the Congress Avenue Bridge in Austin, Texas. The Mexican free-tail bats number about 1.5 million (about the same number of people live in Austin).
1. Which of the "Magnificent Seven" principal actors was the first to pass away?
2. What's the slang term for an ace-high straight in poker?
3. What's the name shared by the family sheepdog in both "the Brady bunch", and The Patty Duke Show?
4. Which famous late-night TV host made the phrase, "I kid you not" famous?
5.What year saw the first "Baywatch" episode air on TV?
6.What does the word "Alcatraz" mean in English ?
7. As the crow flies, is Honolulu closer to New York City or Tokyo ?
8. Which of the continents is the smallest?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1973, Henry Kissinger shared the Nobel Peace Prize with Menachem Begin, prime minister of Israel.
2. a broadway
4. JACK PARR
5. nineteen eighty-nine
Kissinger shared the prize that year with Le Duc Tho, a founder of the Indochinese Communist party and the North Vietnamese delegation's spokesperson.
They were awarded the prize for negotiating a cease-fire in the Vietnam conflict.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !