Did you know...
Sneeze droplets travel 5 feet before they start to sink.
1. what sport was the very first in which an american woman won an olympic championship?
2. do you recall the name of the spacecraft that, after orbiting jupiter for nearly eight years, slammed into the planet in 2003?
3. what holy relic is solemnly scrutinized by dozens of "sindonologists"?
4. what does a sucrologist collect?
5. who once said, "grass grows,
waves pound the sand,
i beat people up."
6. what year saw the first toothbrushes with nylon bristles?
7. which major american city once had a district known as the barbary coast?
8. what was the name of sheriff brody's wife in "jaws"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the doors were the first rock group to use a moog synthesizer on an album.
3. THE SHROUD OF TURIN
4. sugar packets from restaurants and tourist spots.
5. MUHAMMAD ALI
7. SAN FRANCISCO
they were the second. the first was the monkees on their 1967 album, "pisces, aquarius, capricorn and jones, ltd."
in 1967, they were so big that they were outselling the beatles and the rolling stones. yet, on their tv show, the band members were earning only $450 per week.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !