72 hours quit!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!!

You've made it through the first few days.....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the support, I seriously could not have gotten through alot of it without you guys to talk to.

I'm late but congrats and keep chuggin along, we're with ya! Plus, you're really helping me not start again cuz boy I really could lately.

Congrats TG I quit cold turkey 30 yrs ago and now can not stand the smell of cig smoke
I can smell second hand smoke 30 feet away and want to scream put that thing out.
After I quit I developed COPD and now carry a o2 tank any where I go and sleep with a C Pap machine pumping o2 and air in to my lungs just to stay alive. I hope !!! you never experience what I have gone through. Now I have to live in a smoke free environment. some body should shoot the person who made the first cigarette and all after him

Congrats TG I quit cold turkey 30 yrs ago and now can not stand the smell of cig smoke
I can smell second hand smoke 30 feet away and want to scream put that thing out.
After I quit I developed COPD and now carry a o2 tank any where I go and sleep with a C Pap machine pumping o2 and air in to my lungs just to stay alive. I hope !!! you never experience what I have gone through. Now I have to live in a smoke free environment. some body should shoot the person who made the first cigarette and all after him

OMG Dave, I just saw this. How awful. Yes, someone should have shot the person that made the first one. What is sad though, when we are kids, we don't know about addiction and cancer and poison like these give. Only as adults do we have the mental capacity to understand and by then, we need all the help we can find to put the stupid things down!!
God Bless you Dave!!!

when I was a candy-striper 35 years ago I will never forget a poor little ol' lady that I had to help up on a table to be examined and as she wheezed and coughed just from the exertion of lifting her up on the table and she looked straight into my eyes and she held onto my hand and said don't you ever smoke young lady-- it sucks the life out of you---I have never forgotten that image as long as I have lived and she was only in her early 50's but looked in her 70's....how sad

Back
Top Bottom