Hello to all;
I'm getting a pretty big back-log of Saturday JEOPARDY sets; how about a JEOPARDY week next week?? You all could keep track of your "Winnings" and post your results for comparison........
Did you know…
In 1884, five brothers from Wisconsin began a traveling wagon show that evolved into a full-blown circus. The Ringling Brothers acquired Barnum and Bailey's circus 23 years later to form "The Greatest Show on Earth," which still tours to this day.
1. what was the name of the cafe in the 1991 movie Fried Green Tomatoes ?
2. according to variety magazine, what's the "slanguage" for a TV comedy aimed at or featuring teenagers?
3. how many stars in the big dipper? how about the little dipper?
4. name the super-model who wore the first "milk mustache" in those U.S. Dairy Association ads in the nineties?
5. which building is depicted on our $20 bill?
6. what do you call a word that has two opposite meanings?(examples; weather, which can mean to withstand or erode, or buckle, which can mean to fasten or to fall apart)
7. what country is the world's largest producer of energy?
8. the cheetah is the fastest land animal; what's the second fastest?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
revolutionary legend Che Guevara was a doctor who came from an upper-middle-class family.
1. the "whistle stop" cafe
2. A "ZIT-COM"
3. BOTH HAVE SEVEN
4. NAOMI CAMPBELL
5. THE CAPITAL BUILDING
6. a contronym
7. THE USA
8. the pronghorn antelope
Che was born to a wealthy construction engineer, Che was practicing medicine in Mexico City when he met Fidel Castro. In 1956, He landed in Cuba aboard Fidel's yacht and fought for three years to overthrow the Batista regime.
In 1967, Che was executed in a Bolivian jungle while trying to spread the "revolution" to that country.
According to de-classified documents, the Bolivian soldiers who shot Guevara do death were trained, equipped, and guided by US Green Berets and the CIA.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !