TWO MOVIE BLOOPERS
Movie: Austin Powers: Goldmember (2002)
Scene: Austin’s plane is taxiing down the runway in Tokyo, Japan.
Blooper: The sign for the airport reads, “Toyko International Airport.”
Movie: Rumble in the Bronx (1996)
Scene: The chase scenes in and around the waters of New York harbor
Blooper: New York harbor is not, as the movie shows, surrounded by mountains. Vancouver, British Columbia, where the movie was shot, is.
1. what was frank Sinatra's first band?
2. a bale of cotton weighs about how much?
3. do you know sissy spacek's real name?
4. what famous author had a pet cat named ecstasy?
5. how many career home runs did hank aaron hit?
6. what do tony the tiger and baritone Thurl Ravenscroft have in common?
7. what uncompromising irish warbler got her start in "ton ton macoute", a band that shared it's name with a haitian death squad?
8. which constellation contains the pleides, or seven sisters?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the USA has more murders per capita than any other country in the world.
1. THE HOBOKEN FOUR
2. 450 pounds
3. Mary elizabeth Spacek
6. their voice !
7. SINEAD O'CONNOR
Columbia is first on the list with .63 murders per 1,000 people. The USA is way down in 24th place with .04 murders per 1,000.
South Africa, Jamaica, Venezuela and Russia round out the top five.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !