Did you know...
The tailorbird of Africa and Asia is aptly named. It makes its nest by sewing the edges of a large tree leaf together with its beak, using a grass blade as a kind of thread. The leaf gets shaped into a cone and, since it stays on the tree, remains green, and thus the nest stays virtually invisible.
1. by what name is french sudan now known?
2. name the actress who played Maude on "all in the family" and then on her own series spin-off.
3. do you remember the name of the mule who starred in seven "talkies" in the 40's and 50's?
4. what was TV's "baretta's" pet?
5. what's the nickname of the NFL's defensive lineman Jevon Kearse?
6. what popular science fiction writer sometimes wrote under the pen name, Paul french?
7.what NBA star sports 16 tattoos, including the chinese word for "loyalty", and the tibetan word for "strength"?
8. what european nation boasts provinces named friesland, flevoland, and gelderland?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
the world's deadliest spider is the tarantula.
2. BEA ARTHUR
3. FRANCIS THE TALKING MULE
4. A COCKATOO
5. THE FREAK
6. ISAAC ASIMOV
7. ALLEN IVERSON
8. THE NETHERLANDS
the venom of a tarantula is very low in toxicity.
in reality, no spider's bite is lethal if properly treated. the only danger from tarantulas comes from the irritating chemicals found on the abdominal hair, which causes rashes.
the brown recluse spider variety, while not lethal, is far worse for humans than is the venom of the tarantula.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !