Did you know...
NUMBER, IN DEGREES, A BOWLING PIN NEEDS O TILT IN ORDER TO FALL DOWN:
1. which heavyweight champion had the shortest reach, at 67 inches?
2. what do you call a group of baboons?
3. name the two state capitals that sit along the Missouri river.
4. what year did new York city's Carnegie hall open ?
5. what NYC borough was once home to a theme park named "freedomland, USA"?
6. which major metropolitan newspaper is nick-named the freep"?
7. By what name is fictional funny man Herschel Schmoykel Krustofsky better
8. What was Johnny Cash's nick-name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the most famous "albatross" in golf (3 strokes under par) was scored by
tiger woods at the 15th hole during the 2001 masters championship.
.1. ROCKY MARCIANO
2. A TROOP
3. BISMARCK, N.D. AND PIERRE, S.D.
5. THE BRONX
6. DETROIT FREE PRESS
7. KRUSTY THE CLOWN
8. THE MAN IN BLACK
Someone DID score an albatross at augusta national's 15th hole, but it was
Gene Sarazen, and the year was 1935. Sarazen holed out from the fairway
with a four-wood hit 235 yards- dubbed the "shot heard 'round the world"-
scoring a double-eagle 2 on the par 5 "firethorn". He went on to win the
tournament in a playoff.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !