Did you know.....
Under Federal Guidelines, there must be from 128 to 140 whole ripe "small olives" in a one-pound can.
1. under those same guidelines, how many "colossal" olives are supposed to be in a one-pound can?
2. how long in distance is a marathon race?
3. what popular beverage company was forced out of India in 1977 for refusing to disclose it's secret formula?
4. what animal's brain, at as much as twenty pounds, is the largest in the animal kingdom?
5. how long did it take voyager II to reach Neptune after leaving the earth?
6. Maine is the only state to border exactly one other state; which state would that be?
7. what type of clothing comes in a "kiltie" variety?
8. singer shirley bassey performed the theme for three james bond films.... what were they?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the first American ice skater to successfully land a triple axel in competition was Dorothy Hammill.
1. 41 to 50
2. 26 MILES, 385 YARDS
3. COCA COLA
4. sperm whale
5. TWELVE YEARS
6. NEW HAMPSHIRE
8. GOLDFINGER, DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER, and moonraker
That honor goes to Tonya Harding.
In 1991, at the age of 21, Harding won her first National title, landing a triple axel in both her short and long programs, scoring perfect sixes for technical merit- a feat that has never been duplicated.
But Harding's titles were stripped from her in 1994 after she pleaded guilty to hindering the investigation of an attack on Nancy Kerrigan, her skating rival.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !