Fw: ?? 9/8
Did you know...
ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL WAS A PRIVATE TUTOR TO HELEN KELLER.
1. Name the bay that's famous for having the world's highest twice-daily tide, at 53 feet.
2. Aventine, Capitoline, and Palatine are all names of... what?
3. Who was the last person to win a "Best Actor" Oscar two years in a row?
4. What is the State of Hawaii's largest island?
5. Can you name the fictional little league team that was sponsored by Chico's Bail Bonds?
6. Speaking of Baseball, how many regular-season games are played by the major league teams?
7. Oswald Cobblepot is the real name of which of Batman's protagonists?
8. Which is thicker, a nickel or a quarter?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Since WWII, more Congressional Medals of Honor have been awarded posthumously than to living people.
1. BAY OF FUNDY, NOVA SCOTIA
2. HILLS OF ROME
3. TOM HANKS
5. THE BAD NEWS BEARS
7. THE PENGUIN
8. the nickel
Since the second world war, 851 medals of honor have been awarded, 525 posthumously.
Since 2000, nine medals have been awarded.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !