A 30,000 Calorie feast for NJ MOM!!?!?!?!!??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is truly one of the most disgusting things i have ever read. she's says she is healthy but she can't walk. hello!!!! when i was in the rehab place, my roommate weighted almost 400 pounds. she can't walk, can't get out of bed by herself. they had to bring in a queen sized bed for her and over sized wheelchair, and walker,. she could not make it to the bathroom. that was a big problem for her. she has been in another nursing home for nov. and dec. she has leg sores that will not heal from being to full of fluids. she is also diabetic, of course. her whole day was built around trying to sit up, etc. she is ten years younger that i. she has two teenagers that are well on their way to being just like her. never saw them eat anything but fast food. the place would have served them food if they wanted to have a more healthy diet.

this woman in this article is slowly killing her self. i am so sad for her kids. makes me want to watch what i eat even more carefully. she didn't spring full grown this size. she had to work at it.

I agree. Everyone has had a pretty nice Christmas. Let's not spoil the mood. Thanks, Jim.

I can be quite greedy and I think everyone has the right to their own lifestyle choice but it's her health I worry for,particularly considering her lack of mobility, and her children.

I can be quite greedy and I think everyone has the right to their own lifestyle choice but it's her health I worry for,particularly considering her lack of mobility, and her children.
Re "one's own life-style choice", maybe just a philosophical point, but believe in this case it's more than that...yes, truly believe in "live and let live"...as long as it doesn't impact on lots of other people's lives and makes use of services that could be more usefully employed elsewhere.
The individuals who knowingly and deliberately stuff themselves to the point where they are unable to move without aid and develope all sorts of other maladies because of gluttony, are to be pitied (all the foregoing obviously excludes genuine health conditions/diseases for which obesity is an end-product) but they are tying up care-givers and health workers who could be aiding patients without self-induced deterioration.
Is there an answer? Doubt it, it appears to be unsolvable. Education is what is supposed to spark an upward turn on the graph, and also appears to be failing.

Re "one's own life-style choice", maybe just a philosophical point, but believe in this case it's more than that...yes, truly believe in "live and let live"...as long as it doesn't impact on lots of other people's lives and makes use of services that could be more usefully employed elsewhere.
The individuals who knowingly and deliberately stuff themselves to the point where they are unable to move without aid and develope all sorts of other maladies because of gluttony, are to be pitied (all the foregoing obviously excludes genuine health conditions/diseases for which obesity is an end-product) but they are tying up care-givers and health workers who could be aiding patients without self-induced deterioration.
Is there an answer? Doubt it, it appears to be unsolvable. Education is what is supposed to spark an upward turn on the graph, and also appears to be failing.

She is exactly the kind of person who needs these helpers. She can't help herself. Why are the caregivers giving it to her? They should be held accountable for that.

I do not think she has any helpers, she does have a husband that loves fat women.

I do not think she has any helpers, she does have a husband that loves fat women.
My uncle always dated heavy women, and he married a big woman. My aunt got bigger and bigger, and although my uncle worried about her health, every time she lost a lot of weight it seemed to bother him. My mom (his sister) believed that it was a deep-seated fear of losing her to another man. We never know what goes on in people's minds, or what past issues might be affecting them now.

Any way, I don't care for tabloid discussions, so I'm putting this on ignore.

See you on the other threads.

Oh I absolutely agree, her health problems both now and in the future (evidently she has health problems now as she has teh motorised bike thingy) will impact upon many people. I feel sorry for her but she must have some kind of psychological issue, as she is killing herself as sure as smokers or alcoholics.
Totally goospoint about education aswell!

Back
Top Bottom