A bargain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mad Cook

Master Chef
Walking past the Cancer Research UK shop this morning I spotted a Le Creuset enamelled wok in "volcanic" (the original colour). £45 (approx. $68). They retail at around 3times that price. I was very tempted as it would match the rest of my Le C. Fortunately I won't have the spare cash in my account until Monday so I was saved.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Le-Creuset-...qid=1395359118&sr=8-3&keywords=le+creuset+wok

I have an ancient carbon steel wok which comes out every Preston Guild (as they say round here, meaning "once in a blue moon") so what would I want with another - I have no idea.

Last edited:
I picked up the bargain I found. While nosing around Ross, I found a Caphalon 6 quart stainless steel stock pot for $30, regular price is $130. I nabbed it, didn't see any other Caphalon. Shrek was hollering about no place to put it when I made a suggestion...

I picked up the bargain I found. While nosing around Ross, I found a Caphalon 6 quart stainless steel stock pot for $30, regular price is $130. I nabbed it, didn't see any other Caphalon. Shrek was hollering about no place to put it when I made a suggestion...

Poor Shrek, time for a Calphalonoscopy! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Oh no, the space has to come out of my kitchen storage. It's okay, I have a place for it.

Back
Top Bottom