A butterfly story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Butterflies were my mother's favorite pin, picture, etc. After she passed away, I had the exact same experience as this person did with butterfly landing on me, and only me, for more than a week. Each night when I would go outside and read the bible due to her passing made me find support. This butterfly landed on me only when other were around too. It really is something I won't forget and I thank you for sharing this story with me. Reminds me of my mom each time I read story about butterflies. She was so fond of them and maybe message to me that she was okay and sending me some sign that she was close. Only my belief.

Weakness is for butterflies.

What a nice story. My father is a lepidopterist and he would probably enjoy it. (Although he's more likely to catch and pin a butterfly than take it out to lunch).

i have a similar experience but with a hummingbird. not sure what to make of it but is comforting nevertheless.

babe:cool:

babe, if you have the time would you share it? I feel in some way it shows how similar we are in our need to have some form of assurance of another world. My present source of comfort is the sun. Whenever I am outside and deep in prayer, the sun seems to come from behind the clouds. Maybe this has always happened in the past. However, just recently I have noticed it. Usually takes person long time before they realize something so intense.

Appreciate your understanding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom