A day-by-day of your calendar, 6/7 thru 6/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
cooking some summery foods; cleaning (dishes:glare:); gift-wrapping; 2 appointments;, a trim of 'ye ol tresses, & shaping of the 'ol brows; there's scads of mad-libs from jake; i LUV mad-libs!!!!! :) reading a sylvia plath novel (great reads!); getting ahead in my schooling & searching 4 a few summer classes, either in a language or food.

.....& returning several food reads i borrowed from my school's student-library.
shelves & shelves of food stuffs. :)

making bread, roasting garlic. sewing on decor cloth. color my hair, water outside plants. wash few loads of clothes. surfing discuss cooking site. make a gooey chess cake. call dr. go for lab work . golly, i am worn out just typing all that.

Working one day.. being a house wife the rest of the week. We also have a class to go to on Thursday. It is being offered by the Forest rangers... HOW TO TELL IF A HUNTER IS POACHING should be very interesting. We spend a lot of time in the woods during the summer and have often seen things that we don't think are right.... now we'll know for sure and know how and when to report it. :)

IF the weather stays nice we may take a weekend trip down to Portland or Up to Vancoover Canada.

i luv getting a glimpse into yins' days; people vary in many ways & make for interesting posts! :)

went for an 8:45 appointment, got mail i was waiting on. a splish-splash while i was 'takin my bath. dinner/lunch.

i am hiding in my house. colored my hair last night and it went brick red, instead of dark blond. going to hair salon tomorrow to see if they can fix it. been doing it myself for years. decided i was to old for the very blond color. now i am in a mess. depressing.

super tired today, so napping is top of the list.

babe, even if that tint was less-than great, you're dear, kind self is too precious for letting that get in your way! :)
there's this stuff i've gotten; (named 'color-oops') that is for dye that is less than great. a clairol item that i've gotten.

thanks luvs, i washed a couple of times and that toned it a bit. but still more reddish brown than blond. at this points i am scared to do anything to it myself. nyga( the gal that cuts my hair is supposedly a color expert. hope she can fix it. i will check out the clairol item, if she can't. naw, not that depressed shi### happens. just taking the day off, i needed it.

sheesh, i'm following my own posts..... he-he, i let that aging-deal schooch on by!
i'm tinting my tresses, too! either pink or a vibrant red on half, then a bluish-black in an acceuntation of the other coloring. i'll post pix soon! :~luv, luvs :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom