"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 06-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Master Chef

A day-by-day of your calendar, 6/7 thru 6/12

cooking some summery foods; cleaning (dishes); gift-wrapping; 2 appointments;, a trim of 'ye ol tresses, & shaping of the 'ol brows; there's scads of mad-libs from jake; i LUV mad-libs!!!!! :) reading a sylvia plath novel (great reads!); getting ahead in my schooling & searching 4 a few summer classes, either in a language or food.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Master Chef

.....& returning several food reads i borrowed from my school's student-library.
shelves & shelves of food stuffs. :)

Old 06-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
Head Chef

Lots of telecons and meetings.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
Chef Extraordinaire

making bread, roasting garlic. sewing on decor cloth. color my hair, water outside plants. wash few loads of clothes. surfing discuss cooking site. make a gooey chess cake. call dr. go for lab work . golly, i am worn out just typing all that.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Working one day.. being a house wife the rest of the week. We also have a class to go to on Thursday. It is being offered by the Forest rangers... HOW TO TELL IF A HUNTER IS POACHING should be very interesting. We spend a lot of time in the woods during the summer and have often seen things that we don't think are right.... now we'll know for sure and know how and when to report it. :)

IF the weather stays nice we may take a weekend trip down to Portland or Up to Vancoover Canada.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
Master Chef

i luv getting a glimpse into yins' days; people vary in many ways & make for interesting posts! :)
Old 06-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #7
Master Chef

went for an 8:45 appointment, got mail i was waiting on. a splish-splash while i was 'takin my bath. dinner/lunch.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
Chef Extraordinaire

i am hiding in my house. colored my hair last night and it went brick red, instead of dark blond. going to hair salon tomorrow to see if they can fix it. been doing it myself for years. decided i was to old for the very blond color. now i am in a mess. depressing.

super tired today, so napping is top of the list.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
Master Chef

babe, even if that tint was less-than great, you're dear, kind self is too precious for letting that get in your way! :)
there's this stuff i've gotten; (named 'color-oops') that is for dye that is less than great. a clairol item that i've gotten.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
Chef Extraordinaire

thanks luvs, i washed a couple of times and that toned it a bit. but still more reddish brown than blond. at this points i am scared to do anything to it myself. nyga( the gal that cuts my hair is supposedly a color expert. hope she can fix it. i will check out the clairol item, if she can't. naw, not that depressed shi### happens. just taking the day off, i needed it.