A game we all can play!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wedges or fries?
Ohhhh, hard call...wedges, but only by an inch, and they have to be really crispy on the outsid. When I was a kid I remember some of the stores selling these as "mojos"...wonder if they did that in other places too?

Snow boots or flip-flops? :mrgreen:

Since we don't get snow I will have to say thongs
No snow - yikes, as a Canadian that is hard to imagine :LOL:

One piece or two piece? (LOL, or just a big beach blanket to hide anything you're wearing to the beach under :ROFLMAO:)

I truly would prefer some kind of neck to knee suit in a slimming black but at a pinch since I live in a very summer oriented country- a two piece that covers all my stomach and flatteringly ruches over the worst bulges!!!! (Thats more information than you probably wanted!!!)

Snowman or sand castle?

I truly would prefer some kind of neck to knee suit in a slimming black but at a pinch since I live in a very summer oriented country- a two piece that covers all my stomach and flatteringly ruches over the worst bulges!!!!
Don't worry I hear you 100% on that one!!! :-p

Snowman, I love snow so long as it's not a blizzard or such, where someone's life could be in danger.

Renting a movie or going to the theater (cinema)?

I love the idea of snow since I've only ever seen it a few times in my life.

I love going to the movies but its got so expensive now that we mostly rent a movie. We have a cinema called Gold Class which I love as a treat- its for over 18s only and they have a bar and really nice hot food like wedges and dips and pizza. The seats are these huge velvet recliners which can lie right down and have a footrest too, bliss!!

Read or watch TV?

hard, not that I'd know the answer, but, I can pretend:LOL: oral or written exams?

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom