A game we all can play!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are the macadamias in a white chocolate chip cookie?

If so.. I'll take those.

Romantic vacation alone with someone special
or
Fun vacation with a group of friends?

can i just say romantic vacation, alone??? :) j/k

i've never had that much fun on vacation with friends.

when it's couples, the women never get along. 'nuff said.

when it's just guys, someone smells, someone else farts and snores all night, and there's always the guy that lights a cigarette before even shutting off the alarm to get up for the first ski lifts or fishing charters. and it's impossible to get anyone to cook or clean up. (i'll do it for a woman, but there's no way i'm gonna be the "b1tch" in a group of guys. so you just wallow in it for the duration).

ok, new choice. lead or follow?

ahhh bucky.. you need to travel with us and our friends. We always have a blast and everyone gets along and the men are made to take showers daily! lol

Follow. I get lost toooo easy to lead anyone.

blind or deaf?

Summer baby (because I am one, and I always loved having my birthday so far away from Christmas)

Polar bears or Panda bears

(lol, that one just came out of no where :))

Thats so funny, I read you love being a summer baby cause its so far from Christmas and I thought what is she talking about that IS Christmas!! (Then my brain woke up and I remembered the whole hemisphere thing!!) My daughters and I are all summer babies and we are all fairly close to Christmas. The new baby is due in June which is exciting cause its a winter baby and I can dress it in all woolly things!

Panda bear.

Winnie the Pooh or Eeyore??

winnie. eeyore's a jackass. :)

if you said tigger, i would have chosen him. because the most wonderful thing about tiggers, is that tiggers are wonderful things...

watching a movie in the theatre, or on dvd at home?

American Idol (it starts tonight!! I only watch the first two or three shows)

Go to a party
or
throw a party?

Back
Top Bottom