A game we all can play!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K I had NO IDEA who these were so I had to find out and I'm just going on looks here cuz well I dont know anything about them......

Andrew McCarthy is much cuter!

Sony

or

Hibatchi.......do you guys have that in the states???(nothing like looking like a dumbass

tancowgirl2000 said:
K I had NO IDEA who these were so I had to find out and I'm just going on looks here cuz well I dont know anything about them......

Andrew McCarthy is much cuter!

Sony

or

Hibatchi.......do you guys have that in the states???(nothing like looking like a dumbass

I think you meant Hitachi, a Japanesse brand name for electronic devices such as camcorders, DVD players, Bookshef stereos, etc. A hibachi is a kind of cast-iron grill, large enough for maybe two steaks, and with no cover. That was the first type of grill I ever owned. :mrgreen:

But back to the game:

Sunrise

water ski or snow ski (downhill)

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
I think you meant Hitachi, a Japanesse brand name for electronic devices such as camcorders, DVD players, Bookshef stereos, etc. A hibachi is a kind of cast-iron grill, large enough for maybe two steaks, and with no cover. That was the first type of grill I ever owned. :mrgreen:

But back to the game:

Sunrise

water ski or snow ski (downhill)

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

You my dear are right...I know what I was thinking it just came out wrong.....surprised?

cold......

shorts or short skirt

yikes! what's the choice? i forgot...

hmmm...so i guess short term memory

pork ribs or beef ribs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom