A Little Self-Promotion...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefJune

Master Chef
My recipe, Crab Beignets with Aioli Dipping Sauce, is a finalist this week over at food52.com.

I'm hoping my friends here will go over there and vote for me. The voting closes Tuesday (tomorrow, 6/7) at midnight.

Merci bien in advance! :)

My recipe, Crab Beignets with Aioli Dipping Sauce, is a finalist this week over at food52.com.

I'm hoping my friends here will go over there and vote for me. The voting closes Tuesday (tomorrow, 6/7) at midnight.

Merci bien in advance! :)

your dish looks delish! did you know that when you vote, a warning note pops up asking if "you really want to vote for this dish"? - a discouraging word? hope you win!!:chef:

Those do sound yummy...I'm already thinking of using walleye instead of crab...(and, since I can't remember my facebook account information, I had to join the list <g>).

Those sound great, especially since I love Aioli. Going to vote now. Hope you win!

ChefJune said:
Thanks, everyone! Somebunny, you won't mind belonging. It's a really fun, interactive site. Great prizes, too! :)

June, I think it was CWS4322 that joined. But maybe I will too! :). Looks like a fun site!

Last edited:
chefjune, i've been getting emails from foods52 lately, couldn't remember the site off hand but it was getting hard to ignore the beautiful food pictures streaming by in a seemingly endless parade....today it was raspberries- my favorite berry - shown in colorfully pictured desserts, salads, etc. - 50 or more of them, together w/recipes of each and every....thank you, cj, my brain finally came up with the foods52 connection, and it was you! :)

Back
Top Bottom