A new male in my life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Ha! Gotcha

He is a puppy.( Yorkie/Silky) He might make it to eight months old...Training is not a word in his vocabulary. He lived with 4 other dogs and was put out of the house at 5 AM when the owner got home from work.So needless to say he thinks 5 AM is the time of day we get up.

Potty training..?? no way. Anyplace will do.

But I love the little guy..he needed a loving home and he has one here. He wants Dove to play but she only tolerates him. The little Princess was the one and only for 10 years .

His name was Lil Brother..the only male out of a litter of 5. I changed it to Little Buddy and now just Buddy. He thinks I am his birth Mother. ..with me every step of the way.

:wacko:

Cool. Sounds like Buddy will get a slot more attention with you.

I'm so happy to hear about Buddy, Marge. He sounds wonderful. But don't push Dove to get friendly too fast - she will probably be your best ally in training the new guy! She's just letting him know who's the boss first.

Dove is, after all, a queen and should be treated as such! He sounds like a pistol! I have a pattern for "Belly Bands" which are all that saved my dear Jake's life.....he loved to mark! He'd wait by the door until I took it off and wait again to have it put on - he'd even fetch it! I'm sure glad Gidgett is a girl!

Marge,
he is feeling his way, seeing who the leader of the pack is..Soon he will realize it's you and things will fall into place..What a lucky little fellow he is and Dove will teach him how to behave and what's allowed..I'm thrilled for all of you.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom