A note to Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as she brings along some of the wine she has lying around I'm good with the skinny dipping. Gotta say though... they don't call it Glacier for nothing. EEK!

:LOL: However we'll be in SE Montana on the Powder River...remember?
The weather will be beautiful this time of year.....

are yall for real? our road trip vacation starts at the end of june. should we head for montana?

are yall for real? our road trip vacation starts at the end of june. should we head for montana?

If ya like cleaning fish, cooking cornbread, drinking bourbon/wine and skinny dipping...then Head out for the big sky country of "Montanny"!!!!!!

If ya don't mind... bring a couple of boxes of worms, and maybe 150 crickets or so...Oh... and anything else ya wanna bring....:)

:LOL:

If ya like cleaning fish, cooking cornbread, drinking bourbon/wine and skinny dipping...then Head out for the big sky country of "Montanny"!!!!!!

If ya don't mind... bring a couple of boxes of worms, and maybe 150 crickets or so...Oh and anything else ya wanna bring....:)

i don't do fish but i make a passable cornbread and baking powder biscuits.
can i bring tequilla? and/or soco?
side story when i went to fla as a kid with my aunt, uncle and her 3 year old son they went fishing in the canal behind the house. my cousin caught a DUCK!! he used bread as bait.

If ya don't mind... bring a couple of boxes of worms, and maybe 150 crickets or so...Oh... and anything else ya wanna bring....:)

You forgot about dessert, Uncle B, that's what started this whole thing! :LOL:

Miss Mofet I do hope you will be able to attend this Camping/Fishing/etc Extravaganza ---- If you could/would...I wish you would drop by and pick up Chef June...I think it would do you ladies good to get out of the big city...out on the "Crick" bank, and get some mud between your toes!!!:LOL:

Miss Mofet I do hope you will be able to attend this Camping/Fishing/etc Extravaganza ---- If you could/would...I wish you would drop by and pick up Chef June...I think it would do you ladies good to get out of the big city...out on the "Crick" bank, and get some mud between your toes!!!:LOL:
oh i have had plenty of mud and cow poo between my toes when i was younger!! i have rode horses, camped out "up the country" where the cows from the next farm would break through the fence and leave "presents" for me to find. we had old trailers we slept in but the food was camp fire and we had to bring water. only the parents used the bathroom and poured the water to flush or used the chem toilet, the rest of use went au natural (just had to be careful what you wiped with) we had the #2 trees which was a piece of wood nailed between 2 trees (splinters were a concern LOL), had to make sure we poured lye before we left. i have played in the clay on the banks of rivers, climbed trees, skinny dipped in the res and more.

Uncle Bob, you continue to amaze me....how a simple exchange of peppermint patties for chied fricken can become a "Camping/Fishing/etc Extravaganza" in 37 posts! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you realize though after catering the last two weeks I plan to clean the fish and then put my feet up and enjoy the bourbon and wine and let everyone else wait on me! :LOL:

Uncle Bob, you continue to amaze me....how a simple exchange of peppermint patties for chied fricken can become a "Camping/Fishing/etc Extravaganza" in 37 posts! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you realize though after catering the last two weeks I plan to clean the fish and then put my feet up and enjoy the bourbon and wine and let everyone else wait on me! :LOL:

That reminds me....Be sure to bring an inner tube....We may wanna go tubing down the Powder......:)

Back
Top Bottom