"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #81
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kitchenelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 19,725
Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
Nope... I'd recognize ya ( ) anywhere!!








__________________

__________________
kitchenelf

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #82
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Uncle Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Small Town Mississippi
Posts: 17,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
after they pass my quality assurance test
I betcha they will....Anyway, the plan is to have ya so full of White Zin, you want know if they are Miss Laurie's peppermint pates, or Oreo's


__________________

__________________
There is only one Quality worse than Hardness of Heart, and that is Softness of Head.

Kool-Aid...Think Before You Drink
Uncle Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #83
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
I betcha they will....Anyway, the plan is to have ya so full of White Zin, you want know if they are Miss Laurie's peppermint pates, or Oreo's


ooooooooooo yummy but i like tequilla shots white zin back sweetie.
__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #84
Certified Cake Maniac
 
LPBeier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great "Wet" North, Surrey, BC
Posts: 18,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
ooooooooooo yummy but i like tequilla shots white zin back sweetie.
I'm there with you on the tequila shots, MM, and I have plenty of lemons and limes in my fridge. Do you want to bring the salt?
__________________
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!


http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #85
Certified Cake Maniac
 
LPBeier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great "Wet" North, Surrey, BC
Posts: 18,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
I betcha they will....Anyway, the plan is to have ya so full of White Zin, you want know if they are Miss Laurie's peppermint pates, or Oreo's


So that's your plan.....get everyone drunk so you can do a slight of hand trick to get all the peppermint patties for yourself! Just ask and I will make you as many as you want.....I still have 300 centres ready for chocolate so there are enough to go around!
__________________
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!


http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #86
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPBeier View Post
I'm there with you on the tequila shots, MM, and I have plenty of lemons and limes in my fridge. Do you want to bring the salt?
oops i don't use training wheels, sorry. i just shoot it and do the shiver on the first one after that i'm fine!! LOL i love lime and salt on my rita's though. (funny i love salt but not with tequilla shots). i prefer Cabo Wabo

do you have a preference? (sorry i couldn't find a smaller pic that you wouldn't need a magnifying glass to see LOL)

__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #87
Master Chef
 
msmofet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPBeier View Post
So that's your plan.....get everyone drunk so you can do a slight of hand trick to get all the peppermint patties for yourself! Just ask and I will make you as many as you want.....I still have 300 centres ready for chocolate so there are enough to go around!
well we won't have to worry about bad breathe when we play spin the bottle!!
__________________
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #88
Certified Cake Maniac
 
LPBeier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great "Wet" North, Surrey, BC
Posts: 18,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
oops i don't use training wheels, sorry. i just shoot it and do the shiver on the first one after that i'm fine!! LOL i love lime and salt on my rita's though. (funny i love salt but not with tequilla shots). i prefer Cabo Wabo

do you have a preference? (sorry i couldn't find a smaller pic that you wouldn't need a magnifying glass to see LOL)
Actually, I like my shooters neat myself. Just thought I would through in the salt/lemon thing in there. In my University days I was a Cuervo fan, but your pick looks pretty decent. Send me a bottle to sample and I promise you those peppermint patties for quality control will be in the return post along with the empty bottle (do you get refunds on returns as we do here?).
__________________
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!


http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #89
Master Chef
 
Vanilla Bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 7,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alix View Post
Hmmmm...can I get in on this?
LOL! That is what I was going to ask.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I would love some inside info on how to get some of LP's goodies!
__________________
A little kindness goes a long way.
Vanilla Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #90
Certified Cake Maniac
 
LPBeier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great "Wet" North, Surrey, BC
Posts: 18,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Bean View Post
LOL! That is what I was going to ask.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I would love some inside info on how to get some of LP's goodies!
Oh, VB, you HAVE to read through - the real goodies are the posts themselves and the best way to get in on the fun is to join our little party on the river. There's going to be lots of good food and entertainment. I think you will even find the link to the recipe somewhere too!
__________________

__________________
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!


http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.