A note to Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guarantee that my peppermint patties contain no alcohol whatsoever. I take no responsiblity for what you wash them down with :rolleyes:

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm have we set a date yet? i can hear the mints melting!!

or is that bob sneaking into the stash?

My last wedding is the 11th so I am free any time after that. But just so you know, the peppermint patties are safe and sound...I have my diabetic Dad and lactose/gluten intolerant DH guarding them.

My last wedding is the 11th so I am free any time after that. But just so you know, the peppermint patties are safe and sound...I have my diabetic Dad and lactose/gluten intolerant DH guarding them.
got all the bases covered huh? are they unbribeable?

i have put in alot of miles this week and my poor body is tired!! check out this thread to see where i a have been. the hot tubs at 2 hotels felt good after a day of driving.

I'm SOOOOO ready for a vacation but I really don't think I'm getting one til August. Can you wait for me til then? Or maybe you should just start out and I'll catch up.

I'm SOOOOO ready for a vacation but I really don't think I'm getting one til August. Can you wait for me til then? Or maybe you should just start out and I'll catch up.

I am sooooooooooooo ready too!! The temperatures here are 100*+ and have been for what seems like forever...So dry....No rain. The cool water of the Powder is calling to me....I'm willing to wait for ya Miss Alix.....We'll race to the water together....What a sight it will be!!!!

:LOL:

img_836926_0_68a1848a41e3f364c52b9030b7e13eb9.gif
img_836926_1_4d74d04561807b468f0dfd3ec018beee.gif

where are y'all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom