A note to Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix, you are NOT pulling me in a tube behind a seadoo! Do you know out here we have a version of "Walk like an Egyptian" called "Drive like an Albertan"? LOL

Alix, you are NOT pulling me in a tube behind a seadoo! Do you know out here we have a version of "Walk like an Egyptian" called "Drive like an Albertan"? LOL
You don't want to KNOW what we say about Vancouver drivers!! ;)

And come on! What harm could I do on a Sea Doo??:angel:

A BIG river! What??? You think I can't drive in a straight line? (OK, don't answer that) And I'll have you know I am famous on Windermere lake for my Sea Doo and tubing skills.

Alix said:
And I'll have you know I am famous on Windermere lake for my Sea Doo and tubing skills.

This is gonna be sooooo much fun! Everybody skinny dipping, and Miss Alix on her Sea Doo zig zagging and cutting do-nuts in da river...Tryin to throw the tube riders off while hanging on for dear life.....Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!! :LOL::LOL:

This is gonna be sooooo much fun! Everybody skinny dipping, and Miss Alix on her Sea Doo zig zagging and cutting do-nuts in da river...Tryin to throw the tube riders off while hanging on for dear life.....Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!! :LOL::LOL:
i hope the donuts are apple filled!!

Um...is the Powder river glacier fed? Should I bring my wetsuit?

Okay, no suit, but I am covering my leg....not going to sunburn my scar! :rolleyes:
i am covering my foot which is badly scared from a car accident. and the rest of me to keep everyone from running screaming into the woods! you may scare yogi and boo boo!!

Back
Top Bottom