A note to Uncle Bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss Mofet I do hope you will be able to attend this Camping/Fishing/etc Extravaganza ---- If you could/would...I wish you would drop by and pick up Chef June...I think it would do you ladies good to get out of the big city...out on the "Crick" bank, and get some mud between your toes!!!:LOL:

I'm just seeing this post or the first time now! :LOL:

I can bring 30 pounds of brownies and CCO's (that's Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal's to you...) and I'm very good at rowing a boat. Also cleaning fish (even tho that is not my favorite thing to do :ermm:).

I can bring 30 pounds of brownies and CCO's (that's Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal's to you...) and I'm very good at rowing a boat. Also cleaning fish (even tho that is not my favorite thing to do :ermm:).
meet me in jersey and we can car pool it!! LOL us north east gals need to stick together, if a bear comes we can scream at it till it runs away scared!! :LOL:

hey LP can do you have a copy cat recipe for my fav girl scout cookie - peanut butter patties?

{{{{{Chef June}}}}} So happy you are coming!!! Bring anything you like...Brownies, and CCO's sound awesome!!! --- Cleaning fish, and cooking cornbread want take up a lot of your time...There will be plenty of time left over to do your favorite things......................

oh btw i found copy cats for peanut butter patties AND thin mints!! yummy i can't wait to make them. all i need is chocolate for dipping and mint extract and i'm good to go!!

It's okay, Chef June, I don't mind cleaning the fish but may let you take over if I have to dip more peppermint patties. Can't wait to try your CCO's. Maybe we can compare brownie recipes!

MsMofet, I said no suit.....didn't mean I wasn't going to bring a sundress or toga or something ;) Oh, and glad you found your recipe. I will bring extra chocolate for dipping - I only use the best and my fireplace is still well stocked (very long story you can ask Barbara L sometime)

Last edited:
It's okay, Chef June, I don't mind cleaning the fish but may let you take over if I have to dip more peppermint patties. Can't wait to try your CCO's. Maybe we can compare brownie recipes!

MsMofet, I said no suit.....didn't mean I wasn't going to bring a sundress or toga or something ;) Oh, and glad you found your recipe. I will bring extra chocolate for dipping - I only use the best and my fireplace is still well stocked (very long story you can ask Barbara L sometime)
oops i meant I WILL scare yogi and boo boo!! LOL yummy!! i think i am going to make a batch of each tomorrow night. if i do and if they come out good i will post pics.

LPBeier said:
I only use the best and my fireplace is still well stocked (very long story you can ask Barbara L sometime)

Fireplace stocked with Chocolate???? No! No! That's Fireplace WELL stocked with Chocolate...?????????

Ya know LP, that fireplace is going to be mighty messy when you "light" all that chocolate cordwood. Heeheehee.

Hey, anyone bringing waterskis? And did anyone invite Goodweed? He's the resident campfire aficionado.

Ya know LP, that fireplace is going to be mighty messy when you "light" all that chocolate cordwood. Heeheehee.

Hey, anyone bringing waterskis? And did anyone invite Goodweed? He's the resident campfire aficionado.
but it will smell nice!!!!!!!

Fireplace stocked with Chocolate???? No! No! That's Fireplace WELL stocked with Chocolate...?????????

Okay, okay...I will explain so that you will all not be afraid to each the peppermint patties! :LOL:

In the winter I got an incredible deal from the local "factory" where they produce some very fine chocolate. I got five 5 pound baking bars of Bittersweet (2), Semisweet (2), Milk and White chocolate. I needed a safe cool place to keep it.

We have a fireplace in our townhouse that we are not allowed (by law) to use as a fireplace. It is pristine inside and blocked off. I wrapped my chocolate in several layers of food grade plastic, stuck it in a garbage bag, put it in an airtight plastic container in another garbage bag and put it in the fireplace. I checked it often and it was safe and sound.

After two weddings, it is getting depleted, but still great - while the stuff in my cupboard is looking a little sad from the heat.

Do you still want those peppermints Uncle B?

I will shoot off an engraved invitation to Goodweed right away.

As for water skis, sorry, not my thing. But I was thinking I might do some kayaking!

Okay, okay...I will explain so that you will all not be afraid to each the peppermint patties! :LOL:

In the winter I got an incredible deal from the local "factory" where they produce some very fine chocolate. I got five 5 pound baking bars of Bittersweet (2), Semisweet (2), Milk and White chocolate. I needed a safe cool place to keep it.

We have a fireplace in our townhouse that we are not allowed (by law) to use as a fireplace. It is pristine inside and blocked off. I wrapped my chocolate in several layers of food grade plastic, stuck it in a garbage bag, put it in an airtight plastic container in another garbage bag and put it in the fireplace. I checked it often and it was safe and sound.

After two weddings, it is getting depleted, but still great - while the stuff in my cupboard is looking a little sad from the heat.

Do you still want those peppermints Uncle B?
sure send it to me for quality control testing. :angel:

Yep!! The way I've got it figured she (KE) would be the ring leader in stirring up twouble and mischief.. with Miss Alix coming in a close second!!!

:angel:<< Baby picture of me
:innocent:<<Teenage picture of me
:angel:<<25-ish picture of me
:innocent:<<35-ish picture of me
:angel:<<45-ish picture of me
:angel:<< Most recent picture of me

UB - again, you MUST be confusing me with someone else. :ermm:

:glare:

Back
Top Bottom