A Proud Grandma wants to share.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
Our one and only grandchild graduated from Hawaii Bapist Academy this Saturday. Brandin Koapaka Soquena will be attending Warner Pacific College in the fall.

img_277345_0_8095ecf94092a94d1e416d7a14591258.jpg

What a handsome young man Wasabi, I know just how proud you must be.. Best of wishes to him in all his endevors.

kadesma

Mahalo my friends. Sizz, he's feeling around right now. His interest is in writing.

The Z said:
Thet young feller looks like he smells REAL good. ummm-hmm
Hawaii graduations smell wonderful! Before the night was out, the leis were up to his eyes.:LOL:

Grandma Wasabi, Congratulations to you and Brandin! Handsome gentleman and lovely picture. Good wishes for a happy successful future (and maybe some great grandkids down the road?). Thank you for sharing the pic with us. :)

Last edited:
He told me his major is English and Drama is his minor.

(((Wasabi)))Don't you just love the "feel" of accomplishments made by our kids and grandkids???Congratulations to all of you and may the future hold a promise of all Brandon's dreams and wishes to come true.Love and energy, Vicki

What a fine looking young fella!! Thanks for sharing your pride with us Wasabi, and my best wishes for his bright future!!

congratulations brandin on your graduation!!!! best of luck with your future studies.
and congrats gramma wasabi. with your love and support, he's bound to succeed (besides having a strong neck and no allergies...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom