A proud parenting moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Saturday I taught my daughter how to ride without training wheels. We tried once in early spring and she tried for 5 minutes and gave up. I have been asking her if she wanted to try all the time, but she just kept asking me to put the training wheels back on which I was not going to do. On Saturday out of the blue she told me she was ready to learn. It took her about 5 minutes and that was it. Now I can't stop her.

YouTube - ‪Bicycle Race‬‏

wtg, gb!!! you're a good daddy. soon you'll be going for evening family bike rides after dinner, one of those memories that will stay with her all of her years.

umm, wait, you do know how to ride a bike, don't you, lol. ;) j/k.

i still can't get my son to ride without training wheels, and i'm also adamant about not putting them back on. there's just some things kids refuse to learn until they want to.

he can tie a snell not, double half hitch, sheet's bend, or improvised palonar knot, but he still refuses to tie his shoes. :( damn velcro.

Miss Rachel way to go. I'm as proud of you as I am of my Olivia. Great job missy.You too daddy
ma

That's wonderful :) My daughter also just learned to ride her bike but I had to bribe her with a new bike without training wheels..lol! I think she may have been pulling a fast one on me, she just got on and started riding! Must have learned by a friend.

Thanks everyone. I am so super proud of her. And I am so thrilled St how much she loved it. Every waking moment since she learned she has wanted to spend riding.

Back
Top Bottom