A song that cheers you up when you're down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Listen to the Music" by the Doobie Brothers. I also like to listen to hymns to cheer me up.

Jimmy Buffet...Margaritaville, Fruitcakes, One Particular Harbor, and many more!

Most any Little Feat song does the trick...Texas Twister and Fat Man in the Bathtub are great.

And my all time favorite is...Drivin' Blind, by Little Feat.

Good Ones

Those are all good ones.

I have 2 really: LZ's "Going to California" & Stones' "Can't Always Get What You Want." :cool:

Joy to the world, three dog night! there is a REALLY funny story when I was 3 about taht song. Momma loved telling it, that is why I cheer up, thinking about momma laughing at it.
Happiest girl in the whole USA, donna fargo.

Enya: Adiemus and Sail Away
Abba: Dancing Queen
Poison: Unskinny Bop
Warrant: Cherry Pie
Bon Jovi: Bounce, Bad Medicine, Keep the Faith, Living on a Prayer, Lay Your Hands on Me
CDB: Simple Man, A Few More Rednecks, Devil Went Down to Georgia,
John Williams: Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Last of the Mohicans, Stargate

To name a few...

Enya: Adiemus and Sail Away
Abba: Dancing Queen
Poison: Unskinny Bop
Warrant: Cherry Pie
Bon Jovi: Bounce, Bad Medicine, Keep the Faith, Living on a Prayer, Lay Your Hands on Me
CDB: Simple Man, A Few More Rednecks, Devil Went Down to Georgia,
John Williams: Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Last of the Mohicans, Stargate

To name a few...

hmmm, I think someone is in the 80's!!:LOL:

that's ok, most of the stuff I listen to are the 70's

I have The Oldies but Goodies record set:LOL: MY FAVORITES!!
Mom used to put them on when it was cleaning day.

Man, you guys have good taste in music!

Joy to the world, three dog night! there is a REALLY funny story when I was 3 about taht song. Momma loved telling it, that is why I cheer up, thinking about momma laughing at it.
Happiest girl in the whole USA, donna fargo.

Come on, let's hear the story!

Man, you guys have good taste in music!

Come on, let's hear the story!

My mom would go to church with my Mammaw often. It is a congregation that my mom pretty much grew up in. Well, one Christmas, I was 3, the minister said, now, let us sing, Joy to the World {CHRISTMAS version!}well, I stood up on the pew and at the top of my lungs goes, "Jerimiah was a bull frog........":angel::LOL:
My mom said that whole congregation busted out in applause and laughter. Mom was embarassed, but, she loved telling the story as people remembered it for a long time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom