A special THANK YOU !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being a new here, I do not always feel like amember of the "in" group. Most likely a lot of that is me. What DC has, that I have not found in other places is community. We seem to be, if you will, "an electronic, extended family".

People from all over seem willing to relate and help eachother in more ways than just cooking, way more ways than just cooking. I am very glad to be here.

AC

The second you joined DC you became part of the "in" crowd. I agree with everything else you said. DC is very special because of that.

Being a new here, I do not always feel like amember of the "in" group. Most likely a lot of that is me. What DC has, that I have not found in other places is community. We seem to be, if you will, "an electronic, extended family".

People from all over seem willing to relate and help eachother in more ways than just cooking, way more ways than just cooking. I am very glad to be here.

AC

Maybe the DC motto now makes sense to some people:

DISCOVER Cooking.............DISCUSS Life!

Maybe the DC motto now makes sense to some people:

DISCOVER Cooking.............DISCUSS Life!

Makes sense to me. I have other boards that I go to for other interests (Don't think you folks are much interested in Diesel Trucks) but that is not a community as such.

I have always complained that emotion cannot be put into print, In the case od DC, I am wrong lots of folks here have figgured out how to get emotion across in print.

Many lessons to be learned here and they do not all go on the table. Even though, I make much better meals for Y'all's help.

AC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom