A Woman's Wish Come True (read with caution men LOL!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
If you've ever wished your husband could just once trade places with you for a month so he would undstand what it's like to be a woman, congratulations, your dream has come true.

Ever since my wife and I got married I have had "sympathy" pains every 28 days like clockwork. No biggie really, I've gotten used to it and stock up on Chocolate as the time approaches.

Today, however, Karma has thrown me a curve ball. I woke up today feeling like the walking dead. My back is killing me, I'm utterly exhausted, nauseous and have a pinchy little cramp in the lower left-hand quadrant of my tummy.

So I asked my wife if it was just about that time of the month. "No" she replied perplexed, so when I described the symptoms she smiled broadly and said "your ovulating" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now Menopause scares me more than ever. :wacko:

God Bless
~ Raven ~

Wow! Talk about getting in touch with your feminine side. How do you feel about childbirth?

Probably all men aren't wusses when it comes to pain, but I know some who are. When my dh gets the sniffles it is worse than any childbirth pain I had (according to him). He was really sick a few years ago and I really didn't understand how bad it was since he had put on such an act before. When I'm sick I want to stay away from everyone and want them to stay away from me, but not dh. He wants everyone to know how he is "suffering". My grandfather was always complaining about how sick he was and when he got very sick nobody really believed him until it was too late.

Raven said:
Today, however, Karma has thrown me a curve ball. I woke up today feeling like the walking dead. My back is killing me, I'm utterly exhausted, nauseous and have a pinchy little cramp in the lower left-hand quadrant of my tummy.

. :wacko:

God Bless
~ Raven ~

raven lay off the high heels, and stop doing that swishy walk, and carrying the laundry basket on your hip...

Daddy put on a few pounds every time Mom got PG. But I agree, for the most part, every single little ache and pain of hubby's is a crisis. He was amazed to "discover" this weekend that my hips, knees and ankles had been bothering me awhile ago (it had been below freezing for quite awhile, and I continue to keep up walking). BUT, that said, he really tries hard on the menopause and PMS front (gee, you know that the supreme being is a man, otherwise women wouldn't have to fight both at the same time. Either one or the other, BUT NOT BOTH!!!). Yes, as a general rule, men take pain harder than women. But that's been known for ages. There's an old saying that goes something like if men had to go through childbirth, the human race would have been wiped out years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom