Abbreviations, Punctuation, Following the Crowd on the WWW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I just find it interesting that we are even having this conversation since it is obvious that the majority of teens these days have embraced netspeak as is evident in popular culture, on TV, in magazines, all over the internet, and I could go on. there are constantly stories in the news about teachers and professors who are amazed that their students think it is appropriate to use netspeak on their exams. You must be right though. The majority of kids these days must reject netspeak and it is only a small percentage that these new stories are about and it is just a few people who are typing these things on the internet.
http://vaultmedia.ign.com/vnboards/2006/other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif
No, you assume they have and insist they have and keep beating the poor horse.

I assume they have what?

I am not beating a dead horse, no matter how many times you post that picture. I am responding to your posts which, IMO, are completely wrong.

Majority and yes. And, no, I did not tell him it didn't work because of the NUMBER, I said it didn't work because he had influence over them all. There's a difference.

And so there are no doubts that I'm done with this here's an image to express my doneness. Have a good one.

You did say "... six students you influenced are your criteria?" That implies the number was significant to your point.

btw, I'm a she.

You did say "... six students you influenced are your criteria?" That implies the number was significant to your point.

btw, I'm a she.
Sorry about the he thing. The number could be omitted, it was just that you had direct influence. Regardless, I'm done with this. It's like the third beaten horse I've had to deal with today. I must move on.

Back
Top Bottom